“Great service and great food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Kimball
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast and then again for lunch on the way to Florida. We had great service at both resteraunts and the food was really great. We had to wait a little while to be seated but it was a Sunday when church must have just let out but once seated we got our food promptly and well worth the wait.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I like eating at Cracker Barrel when traveling on the road but this location's food wasn't good. Our Server was very friendly and kept checking on us, our food was poor quality.

My wife ordered a house salad and used oil for the dressing and said the oil tasted very strong, not a mild flavor. We both ordered the same meal; bacon cheeseburger and we requested they cook it well done. They both were served with pink middles, so they went back and new ones were prepared. The second time around they were fully cooked but a lot of small bones were in the meat. We stopped eating and decided to leave the store.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was great! The service was excellent and the people were very friendly! The menu has a vast choices of foods. I was very happy with my food options. My children enjoyed the food and ate without any complaints.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This place is warm and nice! The food was served hot, the waiter was nice, and brought the food out in timely manner. I enjoy cracker barrel everywhere.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had a good meal at Cracker Barrel as usual. The service was very prompt and the waitress very pleasant.