“Shaved Ice A MUST”

Ululani’s Hawaiian Shave Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ka'anapali
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Description: All Shave Ice is Not Created Equal... We specialize in and are passionate about serving the BEST shave ice! Now open for 5 years, we have rapidly become recognized as the top shave ice shop in Maui and one of the top 3 shave ice shops in ALL of Hawaii! We are known for the softest ice (comparable to Waiola's on Oahu), the best tasting flavors (we make 100% of our flavors using premium fruit purees, fresh fruits (when available), extracts, and concentrates from Hawaii and all across the United States), and warm friendly service with true ALOHA spirit! We specialize in our tropical fruit flavors. Our mango, coconut, pineapple, lilikoi (passion fruit), and guava taste like biting into the fresh fruit itself. From the filtered water to the premium gourmet Roselani's Ice Cream to the homemade mochi and azuki add-ons, we have thought through every detail of the shave ice to provide the BEST tasting shave ice possible! Get rid of any preconceived notions of what a shave ice or snow cone is like.....this takes shave ice beyond the highest level imaginable!
Reviewed July 9, 2019

What's not to like about shaved ice! It's a must when in Hawaii! I highly doubt I'll be able to eat that much ice but I got this sour tart shaved ice and it's exactly what I need on a hot Maui day! Taste just like a sour tart candy!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (270)

Reviewed June 30, 2019

By no means am I an expert in shave ice, so I will say this: my daughter loved the shave ice, my husband loved the short line, and I was on vacation so I loved not caring about my four-year-old eating shave ice for lunch.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

My boys loved this place. Convenient that it was onsite where we were staying. Great selection and friendly staff

Reviewed June 11, 2019

My only regret is we only went one time! So sad. I got "the best" with macadamia nut ice cream and it was heaven in a cup.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

My kids are huge fans of this treat, we are partial to a Kauai location. This one however, was quite good. Busy, but shaded and numerous picnic tables to eat at. I recommend it