“Our kids will be going next time!”

Skyline Eco-Adventures Zipline Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$124.95*
and up
Haleakala Zipline Adventure
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Ka'anapali
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean while ziplining through the West Maui mountains. Choose your adventure from our Award Winning 8-line course voted the #1 Zipline course in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2014 or our all new 4-line Zip n' Dip tour that allows you to splash into a fresh mountain pool. Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2014 Skyline Eco-Adventures thrills guests on zipline adventures in Hawaii on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. zipline company. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui Zipline Tour was named the #1 Zipline Tour in Hawaii and Skyline's Maui Haleakala and Ka'anapali Tours along with Skyline Akaka Falls Tour on the Big Island have been Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Awards for 2014. Throughout our tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the place; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure on one of our Award Winning Zipline Tours!
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Our kids will be going next time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We've zip lined a tropical forest in Kauai.. And the dry but picturesque excursion in Lahaina was equally thrilling. After a jostling & entertaining ride up to the 1st platform, the fun never ended. From the hospitable Eco store personnel and comical yet safety conscious duo of Cliff & Kaleo, we were extremely pleased with the zip line tour. We've been visiting Maui every yr for the past 10 yrs and know we have lots if choices for outings... for Free or to Pay and this one was worth it!

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was our first time ziplining and I'm so glad we did it with Skyline Eco-Adventures! Our guides Jordan and Joe were not only hilarious but also made you feel really safe and comfortable doing an activity that can make you a little nervous. After an extremely bumpy ride up the mountain in a 4-wheel drive, 15-passanger van, the view looking down on Lahaina, Lanai and Molokai was absolutely divine! And the 8 zip lines were so much fun. I wanted to do 8 more :0) The included lunch was surprisingly delicious and as a nice touch, they gave you a water bottle to use during the tour and take home with you.
I would definitely recommend Skyline Eco-Adventures for the adventurous and semi-athletic individual. It's not something you do every day and if you're going to go, the guides at this place really make it a special experience!
(also, save 10% by booking online!)

Visited September 2013
“The guides made the tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was my first time ziplining, and not only was I nervous but had also suffered a deep cut on the top of my foot a couple days before, so I was limping as well. The guides, Cliff and Big L, were funny and did a great job of putting everyone at ease. They also helped me with a lot of the landings, since I was worried about impacting my foot. These guys were awesome and we had a blast! Very fun and a pretty view of the ocean/mountains, but throughout the 8 lines it would've been nice to have the scenery change up a bit. If I decided to zipline again, I think I'd pick something slightly more scenic. All in all, definitely worth trying at least once, and these guys are great!

Visited October 2013
Rowlett, Texas, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was my second time to zipline and it was awesome! The ride up the mountain was a little crowded and rough, but it was so worth it. The scenery was amazing. Even though we were the last tour of the day and I am sure our guides were exhausted, they were still full of energy and made the experience really fun, I highly recommend this excursion for the adventurous type. I would definitely do it again!

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I never had any desire to go ziplining, but since my husband and I were going to Maui to celebrate my 50th birthday, I figured I should try it. I am so glad I made the decision to try it. We had so much fun! Our guides, Cliff and Ryan were awesome! They made our whole group feel comfortable and at ease. The two of them are a crack up, which was an added bonus! Make sure if you go that you don't mind getting dirty because you end up filthy from the red dirt! It's worth it though!