“Definitely need to Zip line through this company while you're in Maui”

Skyline Eco Adventure
Ka'anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Ka'anapali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures, Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 operates leading zipline adventures on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island of Hawaii. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui tour was voted the #1 Zipline tour in Hawaii and received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award for 2017. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. based zipline company.Throughout our zipline tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the places in which Skyline operates; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure at any of Skyline Eco-Adventures award winning locations!
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My experience was amazing while zip lining. The guides, Mason and Jenson were so entertaining and made the whole experience incredible. The view was astonishing and my whole group I was with seemed to love the zip lining just as much as I did. I will definitely zip line through this company again soon.

3  Thank Kiraspringstead
"well worth the money"
"our honeymoon"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Kevin and Mason, our guides, were fabulous. They really added to the fun of the ziplines. Great fun, great guides, great views.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I normally don't write review but these two guys are amazing. Preston and Janeston are freakin amazing. The sights are breath taking. It's not like your normal boring tour. I was so nervous on line one but by the time I was at line eight I was some what of a pro lol. If you're coming to Maui please visit this company and ask for these two guys. Sarah

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had a really good day with the guys. Can't remember the names. They were brothers I think! We had a 79 year old and a 75 year old with us who are scared of heights who absolutely loved it and the guys were really good with them! If you've never zipped before try this company out! The views were AMAZING you can see along way if you have a clear day! Would do it again in a heartbeat. The ride up is a little on the wild side but worth it in the end:)

1  Thank 2willows