“Awesome!”

Haleakala Bike and Zipline Adventure on Maui
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Ka'anapali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures, Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 operates leading zipline adventures on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island of Hawaii. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui tour was voted the #1 Zipline tour in Hawaii and received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award for 2017. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. based zipline company.Throughout our zipline tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the places in which Skyline operates; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure at any of Skyline Eco-Adventures award winning locations!
Oregon City, Oregon
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Our guides, Nick and Jansen, were great. Hilarious but professional. For someone who is afraid of heights they made this adventure one of the highlights of our trip! Would definitely recommend it to anyone heading to Maui.

Visited January 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great time in Maui”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Headed to zip line as part of a group activity. The fun was non stop from the beginning. The lines are good and you get the most amazing views from atop the mountain. Our guides Colin and ? Kept us laughing the whole time. The ride up in the van as others have said is an adventure in itself. One of the best things I have done in Maui.

Visited January 2014
Denver
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great fun and views”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We booked the Ka'anapali tour a month out. It was a lot of fun and the guides were great. The company is very safety conscience. It seemed that everyone in our group had a great time.

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing guys and good fun!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Our guides were the amazing Ryan and Koko. Such great guys. I honestly cannot say enough about them. They had us laughing the entire time. My Mom is 67 and after we got to the first zip line I was actually really concerned she wasn't going to do it, because to be honest even I was a bit nervous. Ryan, Koko and our entire group cheered her on and she made it.

Ryan walked with my mom through the uneven terrain holding her arm the entire time. Koko carried my mom's zipline thingy (not the official name surely) so that she could focus on walking and feeling comfortable to handle the next zip line. My mother is a vegetarian and she said her vegetable sandwich was really good and it was great to hear stories from Koko during our lunch break. Chatting with Ryan and Koko's stories were probably the highlight for me.

My mother and I had a mix up with our initial reservation and the company handled it very well. Both professional and courteous.

I would recommend that you wear clothes and especially tennis shoes that are not precious to you. You will be covered head to toe in red dust by the end of the great day.

Miss you Ryan and Koko! Love from New York!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cali-Dominique
Ashburn, Virginia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great fun and great crew!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We were fortunate enough to have Tony and Kale as our guides and they were entertaining as well as safety conscious. Although one member of our party refused at the last minute to "launch", they tried to convince her that it was safe and fun ("the first time is the hardest", etc.) but to no avail. However, they did take good care of her while she sat it out. In the meantime, I had a blast even though I am afraid of heights. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Some of what they were saying were definitely to get a reaction (and sometimes they were accommodated) and some might have been to amuse themselves in what may otherwise be not so fun, but we enjoyed their banter.

Do it - you won't regret it! It's a great way to see the island from a different perspective.

Visited November 2013