“Average at best”
Review of Duke's Beach House

Duke's Beach House
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Ka'anapali
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Honoapiilani Hwy
Description: Located just steps from the sand, our striking open-air restaurant offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean along Kaanapali North Beach at the Honua Kai Resort and Spa. Fresh, locally sourced ingredients are featured throughout the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. The cuisine is Hawaiian influenced with a focus on fresh, sustainable seafood and premium steaks. In keeping with the tradition of the Duke’s restaurants in Hawaii and California, Duke’s Beach House boasts a casual, nostalgic ambiance honoring the great Duke Kahanamoku.
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at honua Kai resort. Drinks we as expensive as they were at 5 star restaurants. Food expensive too for what you get. 4 coconut shrimp for $16. Hula pie was good but doesn't live up to the hype. I guess they have a captive audience at the resort they can charge whatever they want for average quality food

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Our favorite restaurant in Maui. Terrific atmosphere with live music, excellent food, and helpful staff. But the real clincher is Hula Pie for dessert, a near-spiritual experience if you like ice cream and chocolate.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family at dinner here last Saturday and I wanted to try a Hawaiian style fruity drink. I asked my cocktail server Christine what she recommended and she said a luscious lilikoi on the rocks so I thought, why not? She nailed it, just what I wanted. The best part of my night was that drink so I had a couple more. People like Christine make it easy to spend my hard earned money at a restaurant. Good job all around Duke's.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

We had a very good experience at Dukes. The ambience was amazing. We watched a spectacular sunset from our table. The food was exceptional. There were many fresh caught fish to choose from and the preparation of each was delicious.The service was excellent.
We celebrated a birthday and they brought us the hula pie which was enough for the four of us
I would highly recommend Dukes

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Overall good food with a tremendous atmosphere. We had a large group and would say everyone enjoyed the meals. Kid menu portions are baby sized so beware on that. Calamari is not typical portion - was more like a small shrimp appetizer. View and service were excellent.