“Friendly staff”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very pleased with our visit , they accommodate our special request , we will go back :)

There are newer reviews for China Bowl Asian Cuisine

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Maybe the best orange beef between L.A. and Bejing! Service, not great. Setting, just a strip mall. Price, a little on the high side. BUT, we come back every time we are on Maui. I like to take it to go and eat it at one of the local beachfront parks while watching the sunset. Try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

this was actually my first stop after the airport! i was craving some chinese food and it was pretty convenient considering my hotel was right down the road! if your craving some good chinese food this will satisfy your stomach!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Honestly, im sure the owners are nice, but the food was terrible. I got sick after eating it and felt that I could do a better job making fried rice at home.

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

The food was "meh !!". The service though was horrible, the lady who "attended" us never refilled the water glass. I actually had to drink out of my husbands glass just to get something to drink! Never again will I set foot here!