“very surprising place to visit”
Review of The Village Inn

The Village Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Village Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The historic Village Inn restaurant transitioned owners in 2012. The restaurant has updated its menu to contemporary, American cuisine with coastal influence. The venue maintaines live entertainment 6 nights a week and offers happy hour from 3-6pm Mon-Fri.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Sort of stumbled into it and what a pleasant surprise. Very good quality and simple. Enjoyed the atmoshpere and easy on the wallet.

1  Thank JimOB1

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have been here twice now. The first time was by myself and the second time I met a friend for breakfast a couple of days before Christmas. Both times were for breakfast. The food was really, really good. I have a ham and cheese omelette with hash browns and hollandaise sauce on the side for my omelette. It was all really good. I think it is the best hollandaise sauce I have had in a long time. My friend had the eggs benedict and said it was really good as well.

As far as decor, nothing to write home about. The booths and tables and chairs are really old and scratched up. There was a fire in the fireplace, though and that was nice. Service was good.

I love to go out for breakfast and the Village Inn is definitely now on my rotation!

1  Thank MichelleinOC
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Good time sports bar trying to be a restaurant. Don't fall for it. Really pleasant server tried hard to do everything right. The food didn't measure up. Fish and chips were very greasy with a puddle of grease left on the paper at the bottom of the basket-no plates.

1  Thank Johns34210105
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great place to have a cocktail in the evening and the food is pretty good too. Really is kid friendly also. It has been there for a long time and staff is good and friendly

1  Thank ES1012
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Open under new management but we never knew the difference since it was our first time. My chicken caeser wrap and very good and the french fries were way above average. My wife had chicken nachos and was less than impressed.

1  Thank johnlaquinta