“I would go back.”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Nice view of the mountains, and easy acess to I-5. I was there 3 weeks on business. Rooms were very nice, comfortable, windows opened fully, and looked to be a fairly new renovation. Staff was very friendly and attentive. My first time in to get a feel for the place, Tony the night auditor was who I talked to, very friendly and helpful, most night auditors are grouchy or bothered by your intrusion. He explained the rates and gave me a card with his name on it should I wish to stay there. There are lots of common restaurants close as well as general shopping. I had packages that were shipped there and I always found them on the dresser on the day they arrived. The ONLY issue I had was the fridge would not turn down and it froze anything that was in more than 24 hours. They never did get that rectified, and boy did I have some pepsi slushies! Stay there you won't regret it.

• Stayed: December 2012
Christopher L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with our property with others. Please know that we shared your response with both Tony our night auditor as well as all of our other employees. We would love to have you back again and I do apologize for the Pepsi slushies! All rectified now. Thanks again!

Christopher J. Lynch

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We had a great night's sleep and a very good breakfast. The value of this hotel was excellent. The comforters looked brand new; the heating unit was excellent; there was a heat lamp in the bathroom and the shower water was nice and warm. Our room was quiet and well appointed, again, a nice surprise.
We will definitely stay here again traveling to California.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laraine114
Reviewed December 11, 2012

From the moment we walked into the lobby to the time we checked out, our stay was EXCELLENT. The exterior and interior public places were clean and well kept. Excellent service from the front desk clerks. They were courteous, fast, and professional.

Our 2Q room on the second floor was clean and the beds very comfortable. Quiet location. Furniture and appliances in good condition. Fluffy towels!

Excellent choice of breakfast foods and drinks.

Easy access from and to I-5. I will stay here again on my way to Disneyland.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SummerTraveler2006
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Quick check in with a clean room. We traveled with three kids and two adults and had plenty of room with the two beds and sofa sleeper. Close to shopping and restaurants. Free breakfast was what you would expect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Diane T
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our family of 4 had a 2 night stay in 2queen room with a sofa bed. Staff were welcoming,friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean,beds,pillows and doonas were really cosy and comfortable. Breakfast offered a lot choices both hot and cold. Tiny criticism would a noisy fridge in the room. Shops for supplies are a short walk away. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda S
Christopher L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We greatly appreciate you staying with us and would love to have you back in the future. Wishing you a Happy Holiday!

Christopher Lynch

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great location for us as we were visiting family within 2 miles. Close to Magic Mountain and we were there on the weekend which made the breakfast area busy, busy, busy but constantly being restocked with food. Clean up of tables could have been handled better. Kids running in the halls & knocking on doors but that was the parents' fault. Rooms were clean and comfy but a little cramped, even if they are a suite. Friendly and helpful staff that provided basic essentials when requested. Excellent room service-in and out in a flash.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I never stay in luxury hotels because all I do is sleep, shower, and leave. So, I'm used to staying in places with few amenities. This hotel far exceeded my expectations. The beds were comfortable and the comforters seemed newer. I liked the sitting area with the desk. There were plenty of outlets for all of us to charge our phones and other devices. The room also had a microwave and fridge. Breakfast was very busy both mornings I was there and there weren't enough places to sit. But, the breakfast staff was working pretty hard to keep everything refilled.

I didn't even get on the freeway when driving to Six Flags. I just took The Old Road all the way there. I bet it only took us 10 minutes at the most. There were places to eat all along that road, plus a couple of grocery stores. It was a very convenient location and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Best Western Valencia Inn
Best Western Valencia Inn
#10 of 15 in Santa Clarita
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!