“Another Great Stay at the Comfort Suites”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Needed a place to stay for a visit to Six Flags Magic Mountain with my wife, and browsed prices and compared amenities, and once again chose Comfort Suites.

Check in was quick, friendly and efficient (Saturday afternoon clerk).

The room, as always was clean, large, had the usual amenities including the Flat Screen TV, Microwave, Fridge and Coffee Maker. WiFi signal was good and reasonably fast.

Took advantage of the outdoor Jacuzzi, nice and hot, clean pool towels stocked in the area.

The Free Breakfast was busy, but the attendant kept the food stocked and the area clean. The hot food was Scrambled Eggs and Sausage, both were better than other similar items I have gotten with free "Hotel" breakfasts, especially the Sausage. Of course, there are the other typical items, such as make your own waffles, cereal, breads, pastrys, yogurt and choice of juice (I am a fan of "P-O-G", and glad to see it available).

Right across the street are a few shoppings malls, including multiple Supermarkets, Walmart, plus plenty of restaurant options within walking distance.

Drive to Six Flags Magic Mountain is easy, just take the Old Road north a few miles, and turn left onto Magic Mountain Parkway

Need to head up in mid-march, and already planning to stay again, once my schedule is finalized.

Happy to recommend it to others.

Room Tip: All the room are basically the same, so no real difference in the location
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed February 19, 2012

This hotel was wonderful! We are a family of 5 and were having a very hard time finding someplace to accommodate us with one room. I was first impressed that they had something to offer us because of that reason, Once we arrived we had no problem checking in and getting to our room. We loved the fact there were two Queen beds as well as a sofa bed. Also had a small fridge and microwave, It was clean and quiet. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The breakfast was good too, they had quite a few choices, We ALL found something to eat! I would highly recommend a stay here and I know we will be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Susan W
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I booked this hotel on hotwire (unsure of what hotel I would be getting). I arrived on a Monday late night, no line, check in was simple, quick, and the staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean, comfortable. I reserved two queen beds, room was spacious, flat screen TV, microwave, refridgerator, and standard continental breakfast. I would definately stay here again based on price, convenience of location, and quality.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Wmacetheace
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Very nice hotel, easy to find off the freeway. I loved that the pool and spa were open late (11 pm) Breakfast was nice, I just wish that they had trays to carry food back to the rooms. I enjoyed my stay and would return again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We stayed there during this thanksgivings week. We were 5 in our party and was looking for a hotel around LA that allows 5 people to stay in the same room. We chose this one because of its proximity to LA (about 1/2 hr from LA). This is a good hotel, very close to I-5 and located in a quite neighborhood. Both my sons liked the pool and the jacuzzi (they are also open late till 1130pm). The Queen suite had 2 queen and a sofabed, and we comfortably fit in the room. The free breakfast was pretty good with hot items (scrambled eggs). Front desk staff was friendly.

Overall, good value for your money!

Room Tip: If you have children like me, stay close to the pool downstairs!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tourist116
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Having stayed at the Comfort Suites in Palm Desert and having a very positive experience, I decided to find another Comfort Suites on the return trip. My experience at this hotel was every bit as good as I had at the prior hotel. The rooms were almost identical and very nicely equiped. This one had a new flat screen hdtv. The hotel was very quiet and I was not at all bothered by any noise from adjoining rooms. The bed was quite comfortable and I slept well. Breakfast was the usual and not bad for a complimentary breakfast. I would definately stay here the next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor of these 3 floor hotels. That way I don't worry about the people...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We stayed here for one night after a long day at Magic Mountain. It was only a few miles from the park, offered a decent breakfast and had comfortable beds. We have stayed here twice before and it is consistantly good. It is not fancy, but we have been equally as happy with each stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Best Western Valencia Inn
Best Western Valencia Inn
#10 of 15 in Santa Clarita
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!