“Will be back for sure”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Reviewed July 6, 2011

I stayed here for a business trip recently. Must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality, cleanliness and spacious of the room (all rooms are suites). The breakfast was a nice way to start off the day, food was warm and there was plenty of fresh fruit, a definite bonus! Good for frequent business like myself.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherLynch, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2011

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Hopefully we will see you again soon!

For the business traveler, we are also currently in the process of both expanding our business center and offering even faster wireless internet access.

Let us know if we can assist you with any future stays.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

My kids wanted to go to Magic Mountain and we stayed at Comfort Suites. The room was good size and accommodated my family of four comfortably. It was clean, great value, and it looked like they recently remodeled. I'm a stickler for cleanliness and the hotel exceeded my expectations.
The proximity to Magic Mountain was great and there were stores close by when we had pick up a few things.
Free breakfast and internet was definitely a plus. I can be a bit frugal so having it included in the price was a good thing!
We will come back to this hotel and would recommend it to my friends and family.
Thanks for making our stay wonderful!

3  Thank SallyandRerun

You're welcome! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad we were able to both meet and exceed your expectations.

I am unsure if you were able to utilize it, but we also are able to offer discount tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor! Every bit helps!

Please let us know if we can help accomodate you in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Spent a few nights here on a business trip last week. Last time I was here was about a year ago. I thought the hotel was nice on my last visit. But it looks like they have done a lot of work on the place since then. The room was very clean and quiet. Good wifi coverage, so I was able to get a lot of work done.

Service was very courteous and professional. Food was good too. I saw a few guests with pets. I didn't notice that on my last visit. I was worried that they were letting the cleanliness standards slip. But I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was immaculate.

This was my second visit here. I plan on making this my regular home away from home on these business trips.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank iScreemer

Thank you for noticing and commenting on the work we've done to the property! We're hard at work trying to offer an even better product and further amenities for the future. We are currently nearing completion of a brand new fitness center!

Please let us know if we can assist you with future stays and reservations. We would love to have you back to our property.

Comfort Suites - Stevenson Ranch, CA
661-254-7700

Reviewed June 25, 2011

I like places where you feel like they are trying to help you rather than skim you. After staying in hotels where you pay extra for everything it was so refreshing to check into a place with free internet. Not only that but the hotel also had a computer with free internet access in the lobby.
When we arrived they were fixing the driveway by pouring some concrete so this place is undergoing some positive changes. The room while basic and a little outdated was clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was so-so and the staff at front desk was very helpful with directions. I must agree with the previous reviewer, the fries at the near by In-N-Out fast food restaurant were the best I have ever had. Pity we don't have this restaurant in Australia.
We stayed here so we would be close to Six Flags which is only a short drive away (about 10 min).
All in all we were pleased with this budget motel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Appreci8life
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Just return home for a long weekend getaway with the wife and kids. We found the Comfort Suites to be more than adequate for our stay. The rooms were clean and a bit larger than most hotels in this class. Could have easily fit 6 in the room, as there are two comfy Queen beds, and a sofa/sleeper behind a partial room divider. The internet service was free as was the standard full breakfast. Check-in was fast and easy. We checked in at the counter, and were in the room in less than 5 minutes. All the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Parking wasn't too bad, but always a challenge with other travelers bringing their moving vans, RV's and such which hog up acres of space. I was testing the waters for a home base for futre trips, as we purchased season passes to Magic Mountain, and need a good location for our visits. This hotel is at the top of my list. For those traveling with kids, its a good location due to proximity to the strip malls, Walmart, restaurants and grocery stores within easy walking distance from the hotel. All in all a good stay and we will be back.

Room Tip: Be sure to check Priceline and hotel wire for lals
4  Thank walkertechie
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We used this hotel as our base for a day trip to Magic Mountain AND for campus visits for college. Our family of 4 thought this place was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Our room was spacious, 2 queen beds with a sitting/study area which had a pull out sofa for a 5th person. Beds were comfy, Bathroom was roomy. The front desk clerk said that the rooms had been renovated the year before so the one we had was still in very good condition.
We used the laundry facility during our stay which was good, the only challenge was that there is only one washer and one dryer for the entire property so if you MUST do laundry you may need to camp out in the laundry room for a bit to be able to use them.
We also purchased our MM park tix from the front desk, we got them for 1/2 the price even if we purchased them on line direct from Magic Mountain--so check with the front desk before you buy your tix, they may have a better deal for you.
There was also ample parking and the property was very close to several restaurants. There was a pool but we did not use it during our stay--we did see several guests using it though! We got a great price since we booked early and took advantage of the "prepay" offer.

2  Thank diamondleo
Reviewed June 13, 2011

It's older, doesn't get cool enough despite setting the a/c at it's coldest and highest setting. Convenient walking distance to a few chain restaurants. Recommend stay g elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our property. It's comments like yours that truly allow us to address and fix problems that we may not be aware of.

Please know that after reading this review, we initiated a thorough check of all the air conditioners throughout the property. We are also in the process of upgrading quite a few items throughout the rooms. I know it does not help with your previous stay, but I do hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in the future.

Comfort Suites - Stevenson Ranch, CA

Best Western Valencia Inn
#11 of 15 in Santa Clarita
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!