All reviews santa clarita a pet friendly hotel magic mountain pool area waffles potatoes bacon breakfast room free breakfast great place to stay we've stayed southern california minute drive road trip plenty of parking very nice hotel room was large
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is one of the nicest La Quinta inns we have experienced. Very clean, nicely upgraded rooms, close to business and recreational locations. Very good rates. Lots of restaurant choices nearby. We didn't bring our dogs, but it is a pet friendly place.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Great location to stay while having a little family fun at Magic Mountain. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Our room was easily accessible. The other guests on top floors were inconsiderate, running back and forth, jumping and stomping late at night and not the hotels fault.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Carpet was very dirty
No email confirmation. Need for travel address and info for next time we stay. Dogs are now 20 used to be free
Not enough food in breakfast line
Food not hot
Nice place to stay, close to gas,food and Hwy

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2019

I gave it 1 star because you can't give it a negative star.

I've stayed at this hotel once a month since it opened around 15 years ago. When Wyndham bought La Quinta it went to crap. They are disrespectful they do not honor agreements and that they agreed to. The Manager even had the nerve to say well maybe you should stay someplace else. So I guess that how they treat loyal customers.

Go nextdoor to Hampton Inn they will treat you right.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2019

Arrived after an 8 1/2 to 9 hour drive. At 3:30 PM. Waited at the desk while others got there rooms to be told our room was not ready and to come back in about 45 minutes. We are seniors and tired after the drive. Upon return was waiting to see one of the people who was given a room at the desk complaining that their bed had not been made and bathroom unclean. No water in the complimentary water so had to purchase so my tired wife could stay hydrated.
In the room the next morning found that the staff had left a half bottle of conditioner (not even the hotel brand) for my use in the shower. YUK! Got back to the hotel later about 8:30 at night. Trash container in front of buiding full with garbage on the ground. Went to use the one by the again empty courtesy water and it was in the same condition. Went to the room and television was out. Called the front desk to have attendant basically say what do you want me to do about it as no one on duty. He then said, "Well I guess we could move you to another room?" In the morning more garbage at both locations.

Not an enjoyable stay. Understaffed for a weekend in an area that has attractions. Not impressed!

Date of stay: June 2019
Adam K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Santa Clarita - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Dear Ron K, I greatly apologize for the horrible accommodation that you recently had with us. I have already discussed your complaints with my front desk team, executive housekeeper, and my chief engineer and all staff members have been refreshed with their department training directly with me. I would like to invite you back in the very near future so that we can provide you with the legendary customer services. Please feel free to reach out to me at the property anytime. I deeply apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to hearing back from you very soon. Thank you very much.