“What I would expect from LaQuinta”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As I would expect from La Quinta, a good place to stay for a reasonable price. It seems that no matter where I go, La Quinta always meets or exceeds my expectations. The only thing that did surprise me this time was no flat screen LCD TV in my room. But, if I am ever in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia

A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Cruz, California, USA
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had an excellent experience at La Quinta Inn. It surpassed my every expectation. And the pricing is fantastic. I travel with my service dog and everyone was most accommodating. I would highly recommend La Quinta Inns to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I were headed for San Diego but needed a place to stay for 1 night. We were traveling with our little dog, so we needed pet friendly accommodations. We were looking for something reasonably priced, clean, comfortable and safe. The La Quinta in Santa Clarita met all of our needs and some. The complementary hot and cold breakfast buffet was a delicious bonus. We will definitely stay there again on the way back.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This La Quinta is a good stopover if you're driving between North and South California and don't want to do the trip in one haul. The breakfast is plentiful; the rooms well situated and quiet. We slept well and were well rested for our next day's drive.

A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed January 8, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The staff and facilities were a welcome end to a long drive from Washington. The check-in was efficient and in order. The staff fully informed me of the services and amenities and followed up with a call shortly after check-in to ensure we were satisfied with the room, and in we needed anything.
The spa and pool were clean, heated and conveniently located. The room was spacious, the beds comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast more than we expected. Kudos to the staff and management.
Definitely worth a return visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
Best Western Valencia Inn
Best Western Valencia Inn
#10 of 15 in Santa Clarita

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia? Share your experiences!