Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
Great 4.5/5
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)
Very Good 4/5
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
  • Pool
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfull kitchenmaintenance persongranola barscocos restaurantvending machinehotel lobbylos angelesright next doora great stayhome away from homesix flagsrooms are cleanplenty of parkingmagic mountainednayasminemuffins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Staff very unhelpful, room dirty, they do not work with guest's needs, breakfast is mostly gone by 8:00am, old remote still in chair, trash already in trash cans, trash under bed, beds semicomfortable, and elevator extremely slow.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The staff were extremely helpful and courteous. Whatever we needed to make our stay comfortable they were on it! The rooms/bathrooms/kitchenette and carpeting could use some updating. Otherwise, a comfortable stay next to an amazing restaurant, Coco's. The best breakfast ever just a few feet from the hotel. Thanks to the staff at ESA! We appreciated you through our stay! :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you found our staff to be so helpful and accommodating, we do strive to provide great service to all of our guests.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Extended stay america is super clean. Room's are very well done to make me feel right at home. A beautiful location and beautiful rooms.There's laundry on grounds. They are right in heart of shopping centers from my favorite Toys R Us, Walmart, Bed Bath Beyond and so many good places to eat.

Room Tip: Just ask, That's my tip today...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I chose the Extended Stay America because of its proximity to the Grapevine. My husband and I were traveling south from Northern California on a business trip with our cargo trailer and needed a hotel that 1) was in the L.A. Basin, but not to far, timewise, from the Grapevine, 2) had enough parking to accommodate our truck and trailer, 3) was economical. This hotel met all three qualifications nicely. The property was clean with a Coco's restaurant that shares the same parking lot. Although I was not traveling alone on this trip, I would have felt perfectly comfortable staying there as a single female traveler.

There was sufficient parking for several larger vehicles or vehicles with trailers, but we arrived a bit later than expected--just before 9pm--and found one of the last multiple-space spots available. I would plan to arrive a bit earlier in the evening if space for your vehicle is a concern since other travelers with larger vehicles obviously had our same idea.

The room was well appointed and well lit. My only complaint was that we found the bed a bit firm, but that's an issue that is a personal one and certainly wouldn't keep us from staying there again.

Although we had brought our own food to take advantage of the kitchen, I appreciated the 'grab and go' goodies in the foyer, including coffee, fruit, and granola bars.

Overall this is a great property and one that we will add to our hotel choices for our North-South trips.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful and informative review. It's great to hear so much positive feed back in regards to our location as well as our parking accommodations. It is always a pleasure for my staff and I to read that we have succeeded in our goal to make our guests feel comfortable and at home during their visit! I was also pleased to read that you were able to enjoy the grab and go breakfast. Thank you again for all of your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in future.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

John W, the night guest relations guy was awesome, made sure we were well attended to, great singing voice too. Jaquie has to be the hardest working woman in the entire hotel, always smiling. Very dependable, rooms were clean, a/c already on when we got there. The mini kitchen was perfect for keeping the kids happy when we weren't in 6 flags.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Molly - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. The team and I are truly dedicated to providing our guests with exceptional service and a memorable experience. I am delighted to know that you were able to experience this during your time with us. Not only do we strive to provide first class service, but also a clean, and comfortable room for all of our guests to enjoy. Having the fully-equipped kitchen in the room really is a great convenience to have when traveling with your family.

We hope to welcome you back to the property during your next trip to Six Flags!