“Good value, but nothing special.”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
St. Augustine, Florida
“Good value, but nothing special.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The room was large and spacey, the bed was uncomfortable but I can't complain too much when we got the room for 60$ a night. The biggest problem I had was the management waking us up at 12 am because they forgot we had checked in and put us in our room, mistakes happen I know but they handled it very unprofessionally. Also the continental breakfast was old apple and oranges and fruit bar.

• Stayed March 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that our associates did not handle the issue with the utmost professionalism and waking you up at 12am. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our associates on additional basic customer service. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me, Benita, at bwest@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Thailand
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed here for 2 and a half months. It's okay though the price was a bit high. The room quality was good. The furniture were well-furnished. The bus stop was right in front of the hotel so it's very convenient. There are many store and good restaurants near the hotel. Plus, the the staff were nice and helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for the great review of your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel friendly and comfortable while you were working in Valencia. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Valencia.
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was in between housing situations and had to stay at the hotel for 1 month. I loved it. As a single mother of two, money is always an issue so having the convienence of my own kitchen, I was able to save money by preparing home cooked meals for my daughters. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, and the room was very comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you very much for the positive comments about your recent stay with us. We're thrilled that you found great value in our well equipped ktichens. We're so pleased that we could be of assistance to you and your family while you were moving. Again, thank you so much for the positive comments.
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our company booked this hotel for us since we were going to be here on business for a couple of weeks. After reading the non-trip-adviser reviews I was very skeptical, but our experience here was really quite good & we ended up staying for a month on business. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, & the staff was excellent. Jacquie, John, & Anthony at the front desk were always very accommodating & helpful. Rooms are cleaned once a week, which was fine with us. If you need clean towels or more toilet tissue in the interim you simply ask at the desk. I smoke & we were also traveling with our cairn terrier, so it's not easy to find a hotel that will accommodate both. For non-smokers the smoking rooms seem to be confined to the 3rd. floor & I didn't hear any of the other guests complaining about the smell of smoke. The continental breakfast was a bit sparse, but there's a Coco's coffee shop right next door. There are also many restaurants, stores, & fast food places in the immediate area, many within walking distance. Internet access is critical to me & this hotel has access that works, which isn't always the case in other hotels. We even cooked in our room several nights rather than going out. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to say thank you very much for the kind words. I'm thrilled that you decided to give us a try and that you had a great stay in Valencia. I'm so pleased that Jacquie, John and Anthony made such a positive impact during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Valencia.
Lufkin, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have 2 little chijuajuas and a jack russell most places don't allow a pet let alone 3,here the staff is very accommodating, The rooms are clean and well maintained, Anthony, John and Jaquie are friendly,and above all professional. Its located in a very nice area, with attractions ranging from snow skiing, to laying out on the beach and at the right time of the year you can do both on the same day. There's also all the entertainment attractions, even though i'm primarily here working, I have been having allot of fun. I would recommend this place to anyone,and you better bet if working in the region i will definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive comments about your recent visit to Valencia. We're thrilled that you and your dogs were able to relax and enjoy yourself while here for work. Also, thank you so much recongizing the efforts of our associates to provide a great experience for the guests. Again, thank you for the review and we hope to see you again when you are in Valencia.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I would highly recommend this extended stay to everyone!!! The manager Anthony is so friendly and accomadating. Also Jaquie at the front desk is so nice and helpful always. Also at the front desk is John and he is always friendly and helpful too. The rooms are very, very clean and the cleaning staff does an excellent job as well! I was very pleased with my 40 day stay here!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We just received a copy of your review about your most recent stay with us and we wanted to take moment to say thank you for recognizing the efforts of our associates, especially - John, Anthony and Jaquie, to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we hope to see you again next time you are in Valencia.
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I came back to Santa Clarita on business again and stayed at the extended stay Valencia again. Once again Jaquie at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The manager there Anthony even came over and welcomed me back. My room was very clean and I even saved money on being able to cook and eat in. It was nice to be able to go strait back to my room instead of a crowded restaurant. I have no doubt I will stay there on my next business trip also.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels for your second trip into Valecia. I'm thrilled to hear that Jaquie and Anthony welcomned you back and provided such friendly service. We're also so happy that you found great value in our well equipped kitchens and being able to cook a great meal while away from home. We look forward to your next visit to Valencia.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevenson Ranch
Best Western Valencia Inn
Best Western Valencia Inn
#10 of 15 in Santa Clarita
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia? Share your experiences!