“Great Food and Reasonable Price”

Coco's Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving American Food with a Modern twist. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all Day. Serving Award Winning Pies
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Breakfast and pie were my two causes to visit Coco's. We were in the are for months for work and frequented this restaurant 2-3 times a week. Service and food were both outstanding.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had an enjoyable meal at Cocos. We ordered steak which came with vegetables and baked potato, an Asian chicken salad and spaghetti with meat sauce. We all enjoyed our meals. The pies looked amazing but we didn't partake. Service was good but not tat friendly. Food was reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

A nice place to stop in for either breakfast lunch or dinner and as a plus you can get a glass of wine with your meal. They also will substitute food as far as sides if you want something different than is listed in the menu. They have a ham & egg sandwich where I ask for bacon instead and not a problem. The pies that are staring at you when you pay your bili are very tempting and sometimes I am weak. They are all great and this is where I buy my pies for the holiday. Also look for there coupons in the mail " Get 1 entree for 50% off with purchase of tqo drinks"

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Dont order the club sandwich. Our waitress was wonderful & it was a pleasant meal experience. Restaurant is clean & staff was great.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Dismal atmosphere. High fat burgers. Wait staff that was trying really hard, but there is only so much one can do when surrounded by depressing decor, depressing guests, and depressing food. A burger and coffee for one person was $12. Not breaking the bank, but there are better $12 meals to be had. The bathroom was really clean. I peaked in the kitchen on the way to the bathroom. It looked clean, as far as restaurant kitchens go. I didn't have a dessert, but there were many beautiful looking pies to choose from. I will probably go back to try a dessert only and skip the entree. However, the people next to me ordered off the light options menu and really enjoyed it. I could hear them praising the steak with asparagus.