This place is amazing. The rooms are huge with spectacular views (and your own huge plunge pool). The food is excellent. I get bug bites a lot in the Caribbean and I came back with almost none! My favorite part was the golf. This is one of the best golf courses I have ever experienced. The holes are challenging (back nine a lot harder than the front nine) and they views unbelievable from every hole.
The ONLY downside was the sand on the beach was not the best. Not the fine sand I am used to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canouan Estate showcases a unique collection of stand alone villas and residences on a 1200 acre estate. The collection currently includes 14 Canouan Estate Residences which feature similar styles and views of the lagoon and vary from 2 - 8 Bedrooms, and 3 Canouan Estate Villas, which are larger homes and all feature unique designs. Located on Canouan Island in heart of The Grenadines, it is surrounded by one of the world's largest coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Canouan Estate Villas & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canouan Resort At Carenage Bay - The Grenadines Hotel Canouan
- Raffles Resort Canouan
- Raffles Hotel Canouan Island
- Canouan Estate Villas & Residences St. Vincent And The Grenadines