small island with a fantastic resort, very nice villas and beach with great service and lots of activities on the beach. Fantastic golf course as well. Would definitely go there again. Expensive. Beach is on a lagoon with relatively smooth water because the reef breaks the waves before hitting the lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canouan Estate showcases a unique collection of stand alone villas and residences on a 1200 acre estate that benefit from access to hotel services offered by the The Pink Sands Club. The collection currently includes 14 Canouan Estate Residences which feature similar styles and views of the lagoon and vary from 2 - 8 Bedrooms, and 3 Canouan Estate Villas, which are larger homes and all feature unique designs. Located on Canouan Island in heart of The Grenadines, it is surrounded by one of the world's largest coral reefs. Foremost features include four restaurants, 8 beaches, Trump International Golf Club (World's Top 10 "Best Golf Courses") and the renowned Sanskrit rooted over-water spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Canouan Estate Villas & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canouan Resort At Carenage Bay - The Grenadines Hotel Canouan
- Raffles Resort Canouan
- Raffles Hotel Canouan Island
- Canouan Estate Villas & Residences St. Vincent And The Grenadines