“Good to carry”

Add it.
Golden China
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

If you are craving for Chinese food this is a good deal. The food is good and fast. The place is limited so to eat here is better to buy carry out and take it to your appartment (Posada la Hamaca) and enjoy it there relax.

Reviewed March 19, 2015

Despite the negative reviews, I have to say I enjoyed the food here. The servings were big and my party of three gobbled down the food for dinner after one exhausting day.

Reviewed January 5, 2015

Service and food quality was of a minimalist mentality. My husband & I are not picky or snooty, but this place left us feeling shorted. Reminded me of mall food and the kind of service you get there too.

Reviewed September 15, 2014

Sometimes divey restaurants turn out to be diamonds in the rough. Golden Chinese is not one of those places. A rainstorm made us choose one of the few open places around, where we found flies, leaky windows, and fried chicken not cooked properly so it was still bleeding in the middle. The proprietor was nice in a gruff way, but clearly the guys who were sitting at the bar drinking and not eating had the right idea.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I have to say, I am a fan of Chinese food in Puerto Rico, but this was just a terrible rest. We had just arrived in Culebra and were so hungry, I saw the rest and immediately went in. After we sat down and looked at the menu and ordered our food, I started to notice the tables, the walls and the floor. I notices all the table were dirty, and the floor looked like it hadn't been swept for a few days as there was food underneath the tables. (that looked old). As we are told the food is ready and we have to go to the counter to pick it up, I noticed how filthy everything looked behind the counter and what I could see to the kitchen area. I sat down to eat, hesitant, and not sure if we should eat there, and I look up and she a roach on the wall, It made me so sick to my stomach that i just couldn't finish my meal. I then went to use the bathroom and it was unbelievable nasty, the toilet and urinal looked like it had not been cleaned in years!!! the smell was horrendous, the urinal had urine as if it was plugged, I have never been in a restaurant so dirty and filthy in my live.

2  Thank lauranet