“All together a new world!”

Culebra Island Adventures
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Culebra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come and enjoy small groups snorkeling in one of the Caribbean's most pristine islands, Culebra, Puerto Rico. Experience swimming with turtles,sea rays, and colorful fish through breathtaking corals, while being guided b y certified professionals in beautiful and warm turquoise waters.
Asbury Park, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All together a new world!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Checking the reviews on Tripadvisor itself, we decided to opt for this tour. And believe me it was worthy. Damian and his family were very co-operative right from start(even before booking for this tour)
I would like to thank Damian and his family for introducing me to this total new world. I was little scared of water right from childhood and did not know swimming, But Damian helped me and now the fear of water has gone. I would love to do this again.
We saw turtles and coral reef which was really awesome. Looking at the turtles i felt like living in water forever with these turtles. It is surely a very recommended activity with CIA especially. They are very co-operative right from start of culebra ferry to returning the same.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kayaking & Snorkeling in Culebra Island”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my second trip to go sea kayaking and snorkeling with CIA. Awesome time as the last time. The corals, fish and sea turtles were BEAUTIFUL! Everything was handled perfectly, from reserved tickets at Fajardo, to pick up and transportation to beach. Laurie and Damian are very knowledgeable and thorough with their tour. Everyone I've sent has come back totally thrilled. Enjoy.

Columbus, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a great tour and learning experience. I don't know what I can say that the other reviewers haven't already. Diego had our ferry tickets ready (which turned out to be an excellent idea), and the kayaking/snorkeling is an experience I will not forget. The reef is amazing and swimming with turtles was awesome. Diego, his wife and two other guides do a great job during orientation explaining how to get in and out of the kayaks, how to keep your mask fog-free and how to experience the reef and environment without damaging it. There is a lot more and they all do a great job. My son is graduating from college in May, and I would love to bring him here to experience the island and this tour. I can't say enough, but even if you are a little apprehensive about snorkeling or being out in the water, this tour is second to none.

New York
“Best experience during our Culebra visit”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We took this tour on the last day of our visit to Culebra island and I can say it was the best experience we had not only during this vacation, but probably across all our visits to Puerto Rico. We had great expectations and they were over exceeded by these guys who are not just real professionals, but really nice people.

I would recommend this tour as a must have to everyone who visits Culebra. Forget Flamenco beach and go snorkeling with Culbra Island Adventure ;-)

Medford, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Culebra Island Adventures - made our trip!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this day trip. First of all, they coordinated us getting a ferry ticket from Fajardo, which reduced stress significantly. They took us to Tamarindo Beach for 2 mini-trips: kayaking to snorkel along a reef, and then snorkeling with sea turtles. The guides (Damian, Damian Jr, and Laurie are knowledgeable, fun, and made sure that we had a great day.)

After kayaking and snorkeling, they coordinated a trip to Flamenco Beach, which is one of the prettiest beaches we have ever seen.

I highly recommend taking this tour - it was the highlight of our Puerto Rico trip!