“Best jet ski experience”
Review of Culebra Eco Tours

Culebra Eco Tours
Ranked #10 of 19 Tours in Culebra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: WE CAN ALSO HELP COORDINATE ISLAND TOURS IN MAIN LAND PUERTO RICO snorkeling and kayak tours . RAIN FOREST,CAVES, BEACHES AND MORE.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
NJ
“Best jet ski experience”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My friends and I did the jet ski and snorkeling tour while on Culebra island. I've gone jet skiing many times before while being on vacation and this was by far the best experience I've had because it combined jet skiing and snorkeling! Alfred ,our tour guide, was attentive, personable, and very responsible. My friends and I felt very safe and well guided from the start to the finish. This was extremely important to us as it was some of my friends first time on a jet ski. Alfred also went over the history and background of Culebra Island which was very cool. I highly recommend this tour for anyone who goes to culebra island that is looking for a fun activity to do. I will definitely be repeating this tour when i go back to Culebra- Thanks Again Alfred!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I totally recommend this tour!!!! The tour route, the jet skies, the tourtles and the historic information Alfred told us, were all amazing!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A must do Adventure!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Tour was perfect! Very informative about history of the island and the surroundings. Alfred made sure that we were comfortable before driving the jet ski since it was our first time and during the whole trip he was very aware about our safety.We stop at a protected area to snorkel were we saw several see turtles. What I loved the most about it is the powerful machines you will be driving as you will feel them when you ride them out in the open ocean. Alfred also was very respectful of the areas we drove around to not disturb the boats near. You will have the time of your life as you will experience some speed and the opportunity to be face to face with nature.

Ithaca, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Jet Skiing with Alfred was one of our best experiences in Culebra! I was pleasantly surprised by how he had every detail of the tour planned and well-executed. Must do!

1 Thank Aravind N
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Highly Recommend Jet Ski Tour”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My friend and I recently went on jet ski tour while we were in Culebra. There were four other people who were also on the tour. It was a fun group, and Alfred was extremely professional, friendly, patient and very knowledgeable about the history of the island. We were only there for a day, but a two-hour jet ski excursion was a perfect way to see this beautiful island. We had the opportunity to snorkel in a spot where we could see sea turtles and a stingray. It was truly amazing, and I would highly recommend this trip!