“A must do Adventure!”
Review of Culebra Eco Tours - CLOSED

Culebra Eco Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: WE CAN ALSO HELP COORDINATE ISLAND TOURS IN MAIN LAND PUERTO RICO snorkeling and kayak tours . RAIN FOREST,CAVES, BEACHES AND MORE.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Tour was perfect! Very informative about history of the island and the surroundings. Alfred made sure that we were comfortable before driving the jet ski since it was our first time and during the whole trip he was very aware about our safety.We stop at a protected area to snorkel were we saw several see turtles. What I loved the most about it is the powerful machines you will be driving as you will feel them when you ride them out in the open ocean. Alfred also was very respectful of the areas we drove around to not disturb the boats near. You will have the time of your life as you will experience some speed and the opportunity to be face to face with nature.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Jet Skiing with Alfred was one of our best experiences in Culebra! I was pleasantly surprised by how he had every detail of the tour planned and well-executed. Must do!

1  Thank Aravind N
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My friend and I recently went on jet ski tour while we were in Culebra. There were four other people who were also on the tour. It was a fun group, and Alfred was extremely professional, friendly, patient and very knowledgeable about the history of the island. We were only there for a day, but a two-hour jet ski excursion was a perfect way to see this beautiful island. We had the opportunity to snorkel in a spot where we could see sea turtles and a stingray. It was truly amazing, and I would highly recommend this trip!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We just had our jet ski tour with Alfred this afternoon. It was perfect, so much fun! This was our first time jet skiing, but Alfred was very friendly and patient, we gotta handle it very quickly. The tour also included a short snorkeling. We saw turtles, which were slow and cuuuute! My husband and I all enjoyed very much. Don't miss this tour!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We were in a group of 6, 4 from one family and my wife and I. My wife is very scared of water and this was her 1st time being on a jet ski and out on the ocean. Alfredo was extremely friendly, very patient when we lagged behind, very informative about the history of the island, spotting turtles and stingray while snorkeling, extremely reliable and professional right from the time we made reservations to follow up emails on recommendations on taking an early ferry, to communicating via text/phone while on the island, taking digital pictures during the tour and emailing them on the same evening. Wonderful experience and both my wife and I had a whale of a time and felt like we took a private tour. Highly recommended and will definitely come back when we visit Puerto Rico next time.

1  Thank Mdravi