“Most fun experience in Puerto Rico”
Review of Culebra Eco Tours - CLOSED

Culebra Eco Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: WE CAN ALSO HELP COORDINATE ISLAND TOURS IN MAIN LAND PUERTO RICO snorkeling and kayak tours . RAIN FOREST,CAVES, BEACHES AND MORE.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Most fun experience in Puerto Rico”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My friend recommended us the jet ski tour when we visited culebra. It turned out to be my best memory in Puerto Rico. Alfred is super fun, professional, and friendly. We jet skied into the Caribbean ocean where there is no tourists - there's no word to describe how beautiful the view is. The jet ski activity itself is truly exciting as well. I would definitely recommend the tour to everyone who's planning to visit Puerto Rico. You won't regret!

3 Thank JCheri56

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It's a exciting trip”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Have lots of fun! It's a 3 hour's trip. I forgot to take sun burnt cream. This should have not been forgotten. My first jetski experience will stay in my mind forever. My wife doesn't know how to swim and she also enjoyed a lot. At the end of the trip, her glasses fell into the sea. So if you guyes want to have a such exciting trip. Remmember to take sunburn cream and swimming goggle.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank qiushenjie
State College
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“MUST do on Culebra Island!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Four of us went to PR for spring break. We booked the jet ski tour one day ahead before we went to Culebra Island. It's $80 per person. Two people pet jet and you get to drive on your own!!!!!!!!!! It's totally worth the money !!!! Alfred is super super nice and he takes you around the area on the jet. You get to swim with turtles and drive around for two hours!! The sea and view on the island are wonderful. Alfred is very funny and we connected with him right away. I already recommended another group of friends to book a tour with him after we left. If you are in PR, Culebra Island is a must go. And If you visit the island, JET SKI WITH ALFRED is a must do fun activity !! You get to experience way more than just sand, beach, ocean and the sun.
Hi! Alfred!! if you are reading this!! This is Nicky and Jason (Tina, and Jiaqi as well) shouting out HELLO from Pennsylvania. Thank you so much for the tour!! You are awesome!! Hopefully I'll visit again!!!!
Best,
Nicky

Visited March 2013
5 Thank NickyZhou
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The single best thing you can spend your money on on Culebra.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was the coolest thing we did, by far, while on Culebra. If you're trying to avoid tourist-trap kinda things and are wary, don't worry, because Alfred makes you feel like an old friend while tailoring the experience to you. I was really impressed how he made it a point to get everyone's name right. I had never driven a jet ski before, and by the end of the trip I was going 50 mph on the thing, grinning. And oh yeah, you get to snorkel with sea turtles and sting rays. DO THIS.

5 Thank SessileFielder
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Paddleboards too”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the jet ski tour, but I thought I should mention that Alfred also rents stand-up paddleboards (SUPs). We decided to rent from him and he made the whole transaction very easy, offering to meet us at a convenient location at the beginning and end of our day's rental. We only had one more day of our trip after the rental but if we'd had more time/when we make it back to Culebra I would certainly sign up for the jet ski tour or any attractions Alfred decides to offer in the future, he's a very friendly guy with a lot of local knowledge of the island.

Visited February 2013