“The best tacos we have ever had”
Review of Zaco's Tacos

Zaco's Tacos
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Zaco's Tacos is a small mexican restaurant and bar. We are located in the main town in Culebra.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Seriously. The best. We tried every one on the menu. Favorite: tuna. So fresh, so yummy. Wash it down with a beer with lime.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Zaco Taco on the island of Culebra is a must visit for lunch. Monica will great you with a smile, offer you a Margarita to start off your order, as you browse this causal, relaxed eatery's menu. Just recently I went thru a pork-belly taco (perfectly cooked), a tofu taco and a final black bean taco. Inside is cooler as they have great fans; and while outside is warmer, the back terrace on two levels, with an eclectic setting and some garbage art, local arts and craft makes for a wonderful atmosphere for you to enjoy your pick of hot sauces for your tacos, Margarita or in my case, cold beer.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I have only been to Culebra twice, and have probably eaten Zaco's Tacos 7 times. Lunch time would come around and we'd look at each other, shrug our shoulders, and say, "Eh, Zaco's again?" It never gets old! It's consistently delicious. We went with another couple the second time and they were obsessed with it as well! Fun place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The atmosphere at Zaco's was super fun. The bartender was great and gave us a lot of tips on where to eat and where to stay when we got back to San Juan. The tacos were unique, fresh, and delicious. Open during the slow season!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The bartender was great, the tacos were the best I have ever had- My favorite was the pork shoulder one and my husbands was the chicken! The prices are pretty good and words can't even describe how great the food is!!!