“Awesome Yoga Retreat...for the mind, body & soul!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Culebra Yoga - CLOSED

Culebra Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Immerse yourself in Nature as you hear the sound of waves and birds chirping. Breathe deeply to let go of the stress and anxiety of daily life. Yoga is for everyone, people of all ages and all levels. Its always a perfect time to begin. Treat yourself to peace and relaxation. See the weekly class schedule or contact Culebra Yoga to book a yoga retreat week (or weekend), island nature adventure, or a private yoga session. Namaste
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Yoga Retreat...for the mind, body & soul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you are seeking great yoga, beautiful beaches, amazing food and a truly inspiring getaway, this the retreat for you. Claire & Sara are incredible yoga teachers, excellent hosts, amazing chefs and soulful individuals who make each and every participant feel cared for. The accommodations were located in a central place (easy to get to the yoga studio and meals as well as getting into town), with full sea views and a huge porch with a full kitchen -- really nice in a rustic (but clean!) way. Their vegan cooking (I'm normally a meat eater and wondered if I would enjoy the food at all), was so incredibly tasty that since I have gotten home, I've been making some of their recipes! The food is also abundant (I went back for seconds on more than one occasion).

Sara and Claire did a great job of orienting us to all the island has to offer. They also arranged excursions to swim with the sea turtles (amazing!) and one of the best massages I've ever had.

The island is totally off the grid, making this an opportunity to really get away from "it all" and rejuvenate. Those that enjoy the more down to earth, laid back feel of an adventure vacation will absolutely fall in love with the yoga, the island and with both Claire & Sara.

1 Thank Rachel S

Visalia, California, USA
“Culebra Yoga makes your island vacation complete!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I first met Claire when we visited Culebra for our honeymoon in 2011. We loved her yoga classes so much we even signed up for a private partner yoga class. When we returned to Culebra for our anniversary in 2012, Culebra Yoga was on the top of our priority list! Culebra is a healing island that you'll never want to leave and Culebra Yoga adds to that feeling. You'll love the classes, the people, and the places that you get to do yoga! Clair is loving, knowledgeable, and a joy to be around.

Visited March 2012
Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not to miss!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I took part in the 7am class on Flamenco beach, my personal highlight of the trip to Culebra. Sara is a great teacher and needless the say, the location cannot be beaten.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to ring in the New Year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I attended Claire's class on New Year's eve morning. It was a wonderful way to decompress and release all the bad stuff from 2012 before staring a new year. The class was very cleansing and physical, and the view and nature sounds and cross breezes allow you to appreciate living. While I am typically used to a more high powered flow class, Claire was a great guide and it was just what I needed to start the day/year!

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing instructors and an amazing view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

We spend a few weeks on Cukebra each year and have very much enjoyed taking classes with Claire and Sara. They are experts in their field, and work very well with differnet levels of yogis. I have been practicting for a year, and for the first time, I was able to do a headstand and a back bend. Amazing! Treat yourself to an awesome experience next time you are on Culebra. Don't miss the 7 am Saturday morning beach class!