The Homeless Dog Cafe
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just had dinner for four served up by the Homeless Dog and we all were really very pleased with the food. Not only was it tasty, it arrived exactly when they said it would. I will recommend the "Dog" to all my guests on Culebra from now on. Good job guys!!

1  Thank Captwrappy

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was disappointed in the delivery and service since I had communicated by emails with Peri for a special deluxe meal delivered to our patio. When we arrived and asked to confirm delivery she said she had never heard of me. Then said yes and meal would be delivered in 45 minutes, after I called again it was 15 minutes, then another call and said on way. After 2 hours meal was finally delivered at no charge which was a nice way to apologize. The salad was missing and the whole snapper with rice and beans was tasty but simple as was the desert.

1  Thank TravelingKeats
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I ordered dinner for four based largely on the positive reviews on this site. We were not disappointed. Three of us had fish and my daughter chicken. We are rather picky about food, but there was not a crumb left when we fished dinner. The fish was cooked perfectly and mine had wonderfully roasted peppers on time. It was a white fish akin to grouper. The side salad was fresh and very tasty. We finished with four pieces of freshly baked cake. When I say freshly baked, I mean it had probably been made with an hour of being delivered. Delivery was very easy and on time. Really a great way to finish your day in Culebra. I highly recommend THDC to anyone who appreciates food.

1  Thank Rob M
Reviewed February 13, 2013

6 of us tried the cafe and they delivered some fine food. The breaded fish, corn bread and slaw was excellent. Nice change for dinner when you have a meal at your house or villa.

2  Thank Terry C
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Was fortunate to have met Peri & Hector through good friends of ours. My first trip to Culebra and it happened to be my wifes Birthday...Well Peri, not only prepaired a cullanary feast but Made a one of a kind masterpiece of a Birthday Cake for my wife!
Not only was the food to die for...we instantly became friends with Peri & Hector..what trully nice people who work hard and please so many people who come to this hidden jem of an island.
The Homeless Dog Cafe is #1 on trip advisor and deserves it. Cudos Peri & Hector!!!

3  Thank Josephf47435