Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful !

A tour guide at Tamarindo Beach directed us to town to rent from Culebra Divers. Quick rental... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Kaitigle15
via mobile
Really Great people

We were diving in Culebra and came across Heather. this is a quiet little shop on the canal, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jjhUsa
USA

All reviews dive master dive shop dive sites dive experience night dive lobster great diving discover dive professional photographer scuba certified underwater photographer big stuff drum fish southern rays experienced staff hogfish been diving for years
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I decided to take the opportunity of our trip to Culebra around Memorial Day to fulfill my lifelong dream of getting scuba certified. I found the shop through the PADI site. It was an excellent experience in every way! It started with Heather's great communication before I arrived, assuring me that they had space for me even though I signed up last minute (she even interrupted her own vacation to get back to me). And then Trevor, my scuba instructor, was the most patient, thorough, and generous teacher you could hope for. I felt completely comfortable and in trusted hands. When my husband joined us on my last dive (he's been diving for years), I was noticing things about his technique from what Trevor taught me that I wanted to correct, which I thought was hilarious. As you're also spending hours out on the boat or in the water, Trever's just a cool, laid back person to chat with, knowledgable and conscientious about the ocean environment. I was thrilled with all the coral and fish, but we even saw sting rays, a manta ray, a turtle, and a nurse shark.

Date of experience: May 2018
Heather C, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Hearing from newly certified (excited) divers is the best! You go into this business for the love of diving and the hope you'll get to share the joy of it with as many new divers as possible. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you will continue to dive as much as possible and that your travels will bring you back around to us again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We just finished up a fantastic week of snorkeling on Culebra. We got excellent snorkeling equipment and advice on where to go from the folks at Culebra Divers. The coral and fish were as good if not better than those on the Big Island of Hawaii. The weekly rental rate was very reasonable.

Date of experience: July 2018
Heather C, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review. We love hearing how people enjoy our services and the beauty of our island. Keep snorkeling and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

We went diving with Trevor in May 2018 and were very lucky, because we saw so many different animals: turtles, spotted stingrays, an octopus ... The riffs look mostly healthy. I expected to see some damage because of 2017's hurricanes, but everything looks good. We had two really enjoyable dives.
The equipment is good as well, pretty new, and the number of divers on a trip is small (we were only two + Trevor), which is very cool.
The team is very friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: May 2018
CDmgmt, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

We enjoyed diving with and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We too are excited to see how fast the reefs are recovering and have our fingers crossed we have a quieter hurricane season this year. We can't express enough how appreciative we are of those who come diving after storms have passed through.

Happy Diving!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We just rented two masks for one day. The masks were ok.
I found the lady in the shop impatient to finalise the transaction, probably she had something more important to think about.
She had exactly the same approach when we returned the masks in the afternoon. We are sorry to have bothered.
Rude.

Date of experience: April 2018
CDmgmt, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and I was very disappointed to read this was your experience. We appreciate that we cannot get it right all of the time but would hope that when we do make a mistake, we are able to rectify it. As we do not have your contact information, if you would like to reach out to us directly (contact@culebradivers.com is a great option) and speak to management, we can apologize directly for any inconvenience you experienced. Certainly we do not want our shop patrons, snorkelers, or divers to feel they are not being taken care of as we pride ourselves on sharing with others the best possible experience we can while they are visiting. We hope the rest of your time on Culebra and in Puerto Rico was enjoyable!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Heather, trevor, and john were so friendly, informative and fun. We rented snorkle gear which fit perfectly and I had the most amazing dive experience of my life. Even though that was in fact the first dive of my life, they made it much more comfortable than i expected and show us some beautifully rich places on the sea floor.

We really look forward to returning someday and welcome you all to kauai anyday...

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind words and are so happy you enjoyed yourself. We work hard to make divers, both novices and experienced, as comfortable as we can. Don't stop diving, you did great! We look forward to seeing you again.