“Culebra Dives!”

Culebra Divers
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Culebra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Culebra Divers has operated a full service dive, snorkel, and gift shop since 1987 and we would love an opportunity to share it with you! We offer the best in brand name gear sales and rentals in a friendly, informative atmosphere. To better serve your diving needs we are also authorized dealers of H2Odyssey, TUSA, and SCUBAPRO diving equipment. Aside from all the "dive stuff," we carry everything you need for the beach and a the largest selection of T-shirts and souvenirs on the island!
Reviewed March 12, 2014

4 of us headed out for a two tank dive with Walt last Thursday! We had a great time seeing all the beautiful coral and fish. We stopped in the dive shop many times while staying on the island, rented snorkeling equipment and asked for tips on what to see. Julie was super helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this dive company in Culebra! Hope to be back diving with them again one day!

3  Thank ShellyH701

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I rented snorkeling equipment Feb 9th & 10th. The equipment rental was adequate, but the quality seemed to vary from our first day rental to our second day rental. I don't know much about snorkeling equipment, but the first snorkel had more features/blowout valves and 1st mask seemed to be of better quality and fit. Next time I'll be looking at the equipment a little closer, asking for the best rental equipment they have, and trying everything on prior to leaving the shop. The return time of 5 p.m. seemed a little early too, since the sunset wasn't until after 6.

1  Thank Joe_VH
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I'm an experienced diver, went diving with my daughter and service was fantastic. Julie and Todd were great and hospitable. Customer service before and during the dive was great. Todd did a great job making sure everyone had a smooth diving experience. I would recommend them.

3  Thank WaldoWorldTravel
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Let me start off by saying that I was terrified to go diving. The crew here, from beginning to end, eased the nerves and exuded soo much patience. My BF, an experienced diver wanted me to try it, so we made the appointment, and even at the appointment booking they were thorough and informative and eased my worries. Walter was amazing and so so patient with me. On the boat he explained everything necessary for a first time diver, and even managed to make this scardy-cat laugh. When I finally got the hang of breathing through the mouth and we made our dive, Walter guided me through with care, and showed me some incredible things, gorgeous coral, mollusks, huge lobsters. We dove near Tamarindo and it was an experience I will never forget. The thoroughness, care, and passion for diving and the wildlife underwater made this an amazing experience. Now, I am working on going back and getting certified! Only sad part was that we didn't have time to make another dive that week.

3  Thank sukiecee
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We recently had a great dive experience with Culebra Divers on Dec. 26th and 27th. We are a family of four (all adults) all recently certified prior to coming to Culebra. Culebra divers was very organized in terms of all booking arrangements and paperwork (thank you to Julie). The shop itself was clean and had a great departure location to venture off to the dive sites. Walter was an excellent guide and went out of his way to point out various sea life that we would not have seen without his knowledge of the area and his effort to "find" the hidden (ie. numerous large lobsters, a sting ray hiding under the sand and a couple of nurse sharks hiding under a rock ledge. The abundance and variety of fish was awesome! Walter also made the whole dive experience relaxed, safe and enjoyable. He gave us some interesting tips and assembled all our gear for us!! We definitely recommend Culebra Divers to anyone interested in diving in Puerto Rico.

3  Thank SherriJ932