“Awesome”

Culebra Divers
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Culebra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Culebra Divers has operated a full service dive, snorkel, and gift shop since 1987 and we would love an opportunity to share it with you! We offer the best in brand name gear sales and rentals in a friendly, informative atmosphere. To better serve your diving needs we are also authorized dealers of H2Odyssey, TUSA, and SCUBAPRO diving equipment. Aside from all the "dive stuff," we carry everything you need for the beach and a the largest selection of T-shirts and souvenirs on the island!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My son and I had a great time diving with Culebra divers, Walter and Todd took us to two of the most wonderful reefs we have ever seen, wildlife everywere. Saw a nurse shark, sea turtle, lion fish, spotted moray eel, huge lobster and many other nice colorful fish. Awesome trip!!!

3  Thank David G

Reviewed August 17, 2013

These guys are great! Safety was a top priority, yet we were made to feel at ease. Walter and Todd were very enthusiastic and patient with us newbies. Walter took the time to dive one-on-one with my partner until he was comfortable in the water, Todd was a great underwater guide! They took us to several spots along the reefs off of Carlos Rosario and Luis Pena--stunning. We're looking forward to our next visit to Culebra and our next dives with Culebra Divers! Great job guys!!

3  Thank GilaMonsterAZ
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed on Culebra for about a week and did 6 dives with Walter.
My girlfriend had just been certified during summer and was very excited doing the first dives in the open sea. Unfortunately, Walter did a great job spoiling it, being impatient, rude, not answering our questions about the name of the spots, etc. We felt like we were not allowed to touch anything on the boat, we were to slow for him. On one of the dives I was still preparing to get off the boat, when he just jumped off, putting on his fins while already decending, so that we had to struggle, to just follow him.
He seemed then to be the only diving operator on Culebra which obviously doesn't help his attitude towards his customers.
Stay away from him!

4  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Everyone at Culebra Divers makes you feel very comfortable and they are all very knowledgable. We had two new divers in our group, so we went on some very chill easy dives. I've been a bit spoiled with my dive sites in the past, so I wasn't all that impressed with what I saw, but I think they did a great job with the new divers and they were really happy. Todd also made an effort to point out things of interest to all of us which I very much appreciated. We did see a nurse shark, giant lobsters and a sizable lion fish. Some of the coolest things we saw were also the smallest crabs and shrimp. I would happily recommend this company to all divers.

3  Thank 65countriesNcounting
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My experience with Culebra diving was great. Although it is a small outfit the attention to detail was great. The dive sights we visited were a dream and the owner/divemaster was knowledgeable. I recommend this dive to all that have the chance to visit Culebra.

4  Thank Rvelez194