“Incredible dive experience”

Culebra Divers
Ranked #4 of 18 Tours in Culebra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Culebra Divers has operated a full service dive, snorkel, and gift shop since 1987 and we would love an opportunity to share it with you! We offer the best in brand name gear sales and rentals in a friendly, informative atmosphere. To better serve your diving needs we are also authorized dealers of H2Odyssey, TUSA, and SCUBAPRO diving equipment. Aside from all the "dive stuff," we carry everything you need for the beach and a the largest selection of T-shirts and souvenirs on the island!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I'd like to thank both Todd and Lou for an incredible experience diving around Culebra. They were both extremely charismatic, professional and friendly and made for an awesome diving experience. I did two dives with them in which we saw a great variety of wildlife (a small nurse shark, lionfish, and the biggest lobster I have ever seen!). They were both very talented guides and knew the area incredibly well. Between our first and second dive the anchor line somehow managed to get caught in a tiny gap between two boulders and Lou and Todd expertly got us out of there in no time and moved us on to the next dive. Additionally, a friend that I was diving with had trouble equalizing the pressure in her ears, but Todd managed to help her adjust to the dive while keeping the rest of the group moving - truly a professional. I would happily dive here again just to get to hang out with them for an afternoon - many thanks to you both and I hope to come back again!

-Andres

2  Thank Andres56003
There are newer reviews for Culebra Divers

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been living in Culebra for six years now and finally got to do my first night dive, thanks to Todd, Julie, and Louis. The trip was a mix of locals and tourists and Todd (dive master) did a great job getting everyone oriented. For the night dive you head out and see the sunset just before descending, which is a nice little bonus. Todd has a nice leisurely pace underwater, and did a great job pointing out wildlife. Highlights were octopus, squid, nurse shark, turtle, and some fun with the bioluminescence at the end of the dive.

Highly recommended to all!

3  Thank Bzickel
Reviewed July 22, 2013

this was my first dive experience after getting my open dive and Culebra divers made it fantastic! Booking is very easy, the service at the desk is incredibly helpful! Renting equipment is a breeze, and the lady there even gave me the numbers of cab drivers to help me get to the place on time. The instructor was very helpful. I often have trouble clearing my ears, but he let me swim above the others and go first until my ears evened out, which made the experience stress free! He knew the dives very well, and showed us the best sights at each dive. I felt safe and had a great time! Would definitely dive with them again!

2  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Thank you Culebra divers for a very good excursion. Everything was exellent. Our guide was Walter and I wish to thank him again for a good fun dive and his great organization. I would raccommend to dive with them to anybody interested to discover the underwater Culebra.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Diamarchi
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my 2nd time to dive with Culebra Divers. I was expecting to dive again with the owner Walter, but he was out of the country. He had hired a new captain and dive master since my last trip to Culebra 2 years ago. They were wonderful!

The sites they chose had excellent aquatic life. It was my wife's 1st dive, and Todd (the dive master) took her hand and stayed with her the entire dive! This really eased her (and my) anxiety.

My 13-year-old daughter was having ear equilibration issues, so she opted to snorkel during our 2nd dive. Lou (the captain) joined her on her adventure, which was great since we were the only guests out that day. Meanwhile, Todd led us on a tour of Tamarindo. It was an excellent dive! We saw numerous Caribbean lobsters, a sea turtle, and 2 nurse sharks! Score!!!

Thank you, Todd and Lou! When we return to Culebra, we will definitely use your services again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction