Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Really Great people

We were diving in Culebra and came across Heather. this is a quiet little shop on the canal, and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jjhUsa
USA
Great service and better dive

I booked a dive directly on their webpage before travelling to PR from Chile. Heather was great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ffenzo
Rancagua, Chile
via mobile

All reviews dive shop dive master dive experience dive sites night dive rental equipment huge lobster big stuff hogfish southern rays great diving underwater photography professional photographer excellent equipment lion fish the reefs discover dive
Reviewed 2 days ago

We were diving in Culebra and came across Heather.
this is a quiet little shop on the canal, and I cannot tell you what friendly people they are. It is a well equipped dive shop complete with two dive boats. They are complete professionals and even worked with us when our schedule required them to stay later than their regular hours. Any future trip to Puerto Rico will include a trip to Culebra to dive with Culebra Divers.

HeatherC5, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded today

Thank you so much for your kind review. Working with friendly fun folks as yourselves makes our job much easier and even more fun than it normally is. We look forward to when you come back and dive with us!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I booked a dive directly on their webpage before travelling to PR from Chile.

Heather was great with good communication and fast responses trough email.

We arrived to the store and everything was ready to go diving. The gear is new and in great conditions.

We did a 2 tank dive at Cayo Raton and Cayo Lobito. We even saw an unexploded device from the years when culebra was used as a training spot for the US navy. Many species and lots of fish saw during the dives.

I will definitively go back to culebra in the future and dive with Heather and Trevor.

Thank you guys for a perfect experience!!!

HeatherC5, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear your booking process was successful from beginning to end and that you enjoyed yourself. Please return soon as we have many more sites to take you!

Happy Diving,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice, attentive, professional, accommodating, good equipment, respectful of nature. What else do you need from your local dive shop? Thank you Heather and Trevor. Hope to see you again soon.

HeatherC5, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so pleased you enjoyed yourself and we enjoyed diving with you as well. All the best and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

My husband and I spent a long weekend diving with Culebra Divers. Trevor is an expert at matching his guests' experience and comfort levels with the appropriate dive site on Culebra. Each boat ride was comfortable and enjoyable, complete with plenty of cold water and snacks. The variety of site sites and underwater life was amazing, and we even found a Magnificent Sea Urchin, an extremely rare sight. Heather and Trevor's generous hospitality, sense of humor and genuine love for diving made our trip a fabulous experience, one we plan to repeat again soon!

1  Thank Meg C
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I was able to complete my Advanced Open Water training with Culebra Divers. Working with the staff there was an absolute pleasure. They are knowledgeable and professional.They showed me the finer points of being comfortable under water and honing my skill. Their equipment is well maintained, and they run the shop with a fair and professional business model. Hands down the best dive shop on the island.

It is always fun to work on a diver's advanced training. We are pleased you felt comfortable with us and appreciated your training, and hope you enjoy putting your new skills to the test around the world! Come see us again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

i had no diving experience before and went to Discover Dive. I had so much fund in this 2 hours trip. Heather gave me a detailed tutorial and a small quiz about the safety rules before we were on board. Trevor was very patient. He is always asking me if I'm okay or if I need any help. Even though I missed the sea turtles, I still saw a lots of beautiful sea creatures. Will recommend Culebra Divers.

CDmgmt, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

We are so pleased to hear you felt safe and enjoyed your first diving experience. Consider getting your Open Water certification someday and keep exploring!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I did the 2-tank dive with them. They couldn't be much nicer, all personnel at the store and in the boat were extra nice and helpful. They also take complete care of the gear, i didn't need to worry at all, they make it so easy and enjoyable. And the dives... awesome!! the great forest of gorgonians, turtles, lobsters, spotted eagles, hogfish, etc incredible

1  Thank ManelB16

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hearing our divers enjoyed a comfortable, stress free experience makes our day. We hope you'll be back to dive with us soon!

All the best,

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I happened upon this Dive Shop while deployed to Culebra, Puerto Rico working on Hurricane Maria and would give them 7 or 8 or 9 stars if I could. The ONLY reason I lowered the rating is due to the part-time Dive Master - so let’s get the bad out of the way first then on to the extolling.

Culebra Divers employs a part-time Dive Master - let’s call him John. John is ex-military but still thinks he’s a drill sergeant. John of course is “perfect” since everything about your diving is all wrong - from the way you sink to how much weight you use to your use of a camera to the type of fins you use — when John is on the boat the pleasantness of the outing decreases significantly.

Thank God for Dive Masters like Trevor - the owner of Culebra Divers though! Trevor is absolutely fantastic and has the patience of Job. I had received my C-Card back in the 70’s and when I knew I was going to be in Culebra for a long time and learned of this dive shop I chatted with Trevor about how to bring my C-Card current and he was great in working with me to get me up to speed on training and get me re-certified.

The scuba diving in Culebra is phenomenal and Trevor is extremely well-versed in all the outstanding sites - from beginner spots to some really fantastic spots that are for only the well-experienced diver. I’ve been diving in Belize and Roatan and the Culebra waters are every bit as bountiful if not more so. What makes Culebra extra special are the abundance of sea turtles and the occasional spotted eagle ray that are absolutely beautiful and make for some outstanding “Kodak Moments”. Be sure to watch for the tiny top hats that I have never before seen anywhere else!

The fact that there are a maximum of six divers going out at any particular time with Trevor makes for just the right size group so you’re not crowded and bumping into each other throughout the dives.

I could go on forever but I will just let it go here with the fact that I took 55 dives with Trevor from February through July.

I highly recommend scuba diving with Culebra Divers — just make sure you go on John’s day off.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Culebra Divers is an exceptionally well-run company. Heather is a gem. She not only manages all the diving reservations and paperwork with a smile but also runs a very nice souvenir shop. Kudos!
Trevor and the other members of the diving team are very professional, extremely helpful and provide a relaxed atmosphere on board.
No need to bring your own equipment, the gear Culebra Divers is providing is top!
Culebra is “easy-diving”. The dive spots are flat, depth between 10 -20 m with occasionally a bit of current. The marine life is just jaw dropping, with spectacular soft corals and plenty of fish, making it an unforgettable experience for both novel and (more) experienced divers.
A negative aspect of all this is that eventually the last day of diving will arrive. However, there will be a next time, for sure!
Patrick

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Amazing Dives with Culebra divers. Especially the Night Dive was successful. The Divemasters are very competent and the shop is very nice. Also the equipment (for rent) is in a top condition. We liked the dives very much. Allways again.

Heather C, Owner at Culebra Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

We LOVE to hear that people enjoy our service and will come back, especially with Culebra still recovering. It was a pleasure having you all dive with us and we hope you enjoy many more travel adventures.