“Culebra Divers BAD! Aquatic Adventures GOOD!!!!!!”
Review of Culebra Divers

Culebra Divers
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Culebra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Culebra Divers has operated a full service dive, snorkel, and gift shop since 1987 and we would love an opportunity to share it with you! We offer the best in brand name gear sales and rentals in a friendly, informative atmosphere. To better serve your diving needs we are also authorized dealers of H2Odyssey, TUSA, and SCUBAPRO diving equipment. Aside from all the "dive stuff," we carry everything you need for the beach and a the largest selection of T-shirts and souvenirs on the island!
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I had the same trouble with Walter at Culebra divers. I even bought him a beer at the bar next door to the dive shop thinking he must have had a bad day. Apprantly a beer did not help his attitude towards his customers. We dove with Taz at Aquatic Adeventures the very next day instead. For a small operations they know how to accomodate divers and provide a full service operation. I would go back and dive or snorkel with his crew any day!
Thanks Aquatic Adventures for making my trip a success!

5  Thank John D
There are newer reviews for Culebra Divers

Reviewed March 6, 2012

For $12 & some change a day, you can rent out snorkel gear. The second day & on is only $10 a day. They also have other things like sunblock, rashguard shirts, postcards, and more. They have scuba trips, too for those who are interested. They are on an island, so sometimes they run on island time, so be flexible.

3  Thank ExploringCuriously
Reviewed February 20, 2012

After booking this through email - we were to do 3 days of two tank dives - arrived 30 minutes early - the lady walked past us and all of our gear opened the shop and promptly locked the door behind her with out saying a word to the 4 of us - at 2 PM the door opened and she turned around and never said a word. We waited another 10 minutes just to see if they would come and greet us - didn't happen -- went in paid for the 2 tank dive (4 divers) we were taken to a max depth site of 24' (I would snorkel there) did 1 dive and were taken back to the shop and told we were only doing a 1 tank dive and come back tomorrow.
When we returned the following day after reflecting on the previous day we decided to just do the one tank dive we were owed -- the owner threw a fit - refunded 104.00 dollars and laughed when we said we would find another dive operation saying he was the only one.............................we had a great experience with the other dive operation on Culebra and they were much more reasonable on the prices along with friendliness
Its possible we just went when some one was having a bad day - but when I am on vacation and paying I will not put up with rude people!

5  Thank Jason W
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I have been diving with Walter before, back in 2009. When we found out we would be in Puerto Rico again we knew we had to get back to Isle Culebra for more diving with Walter. We both love his easy, laid back diving style and we always see interesting things when we dive with him. The visability wasn't quite as good this time around, but we still enjoyed our dives.

When diving with Culebra Divers, we have stayed on the island overnight. We really enjoy the feel of the island and this time we were able to spend time doing a little exploring. What an absolutely beautiful place!

I'm certain we will be diving with Walter again (hopefully soon) and recommend Culebra Divers highly.

3  Thank tkecincy
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Our first day of diving was not great, the worst visibility I have ever seen in the Caribbean maybe 12 feet at best, not much better than lake diving in Connecticut. Walter the owner, said it was the worst visibility he had seen in 25 years.Things improved after the first day , although we did have some current. It was low season so we were a small group most days just the 3 of us and Walter. Walter let us play with his underwater propellsion devices, what fun.

2  Thank goneunder