“Wonderful Food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. Mixture of nice dress and casual dress. Mofungo shrimp and pork were both amazing. (My favorite was Pork). Drinks were very good. Everyone was very friendly (just like everyone we have met in Culebra).

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Dude, some people have allergies and cooks should be prepared to handle that! It looked good, but we had to get up and skip it.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Wonderful food, one of the best we tried in PR. Welcoming and attentive staff. Was one of our go-to places for dinner at Culebra.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

This is not on the water, BUT it's worth a visit for the fresh food and friendly staff. The food selection was excellent and the owner talks to the guests like you've been old friends. I would rate this 5 stars for the overall experience. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018

If you like Red Lobster than look no further! I found El Eden to be very similar food wise while their decorations are more island based. The pasta dish was huge and neither I nor my boyfriend (whom can eat A LOT) could finish one dish between the two of us. The food was very good although afterwards I did not feel so hot... their side dish was absolutely awful to eat but the main dish was good. We had the seafood mix linguini, I cannot recall the name but it was rather tasty. They do serve alcohol and have an excellent wine selection.

Date of visit: May 2018