“Great food, nice atmosphere, warm host”
Review of El Eden

El Eden
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Wonderful food, one of the best we tried in PR. Welcoming and attentive staff. Was one of our go-to places for dinner at Culebra.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 12, 2018

This is not on the water, BUT it's worth a visit for the fresh food and friendly staff. The food selection was excellent and the owner talks to the guests like you've been old friends. I would rate this 5 stars for the overall experience. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018

If you like Red Lobster than look no further! I found El Eden to be very similar food wise while their decorations are more island based. The pasta dish was huge and neither I nor my boyfriend (whom can eat A LOT) could finish one dish between the two of us. The food was very good although afterwards I did not feel so hot... their side dish was absolutely awful to eat but the main dish was good. We had the seafood mix linguini, I cannot recall the name but it was rather tasty. They do serve alcohol and have an excellent wine selection.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is our favorite in Culebra. Service is always friendly and the seafood fresh. Meat lovers like the churrasco and other cuts, while vegetarians also have options available. Ask for the day’s “catch”!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Although this place is at the end of the town, it's a lovely cosy restaurant. Maybe the experience would have been different if we had dinner inside, but outside it was so nice with the lights on that the vibe was really good.

We met the owners (one is the metre and the other one is the chef). They seemed such a nice people and were really nice helping us about the menu options they had.

For dinner we had two starters: Marinated Mussels and Tostones. Mussels were just amazing, omg the sauce... I am not a big fan of warmed/fried banana but I must say tostones were really good. As mains my wife and I shared lobster risotto and conch salad. The risotto was really really good, conch salad was the least good dish we had probably, but wasn't bad. Finally we had chocolate cake as a desert, and I totally recommend it. Not too heavy, really smooth and light.

Date of visit: April 2018