“Muscles, risotto with chiriso and grapes and bread pudding”
Review of El Eden

El Eden
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Incredible!!!!!
Muscles, risotto with chiriso and grapes, and bread pudding
I want to back just for this food

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

El Eden is the BEST RESTAURANT IN CULEBRA! Richard and his wife Luz are great hosts. The food is amazing, mussels, lobsters are fresh, best quality in the island. They made us feel like family! Gracias Richard and Luz! We had a great time at El Eden!!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Too expensive for what You Get.locals aré not treated equally. Would not go back or recommennd. One owmer is very rude and clientes aré dragged to buy buy buy

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The restaurant is inside a trailer. They do have air conditioner but Culebra is so hot in the summer that it was hot inside. The food was just average and lots of it. I think I good grossed out because of the quantity of food they served us. The stuffed fish with shrimp was just average and so was everything else we eat. They do have a good selection of wines and the bottle of red wine which it is also the house wine that my husband chose was very good.

1  Thank vivian d
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I, along with my parents-in-law, ended up here after failing to find another restaurant. I am very glad we did. The food was terrific, and generously portioned. I had a fillet of swordfish, topped with mozzarella, shrimp and lobster. It was utterly splendid. My father-in-law had a huge bowl of seafood and noodles that was colossal, yet he put it away with relish.
Service was nothing hugely special, but polite and appropriately attentive. That's good because it is a little pricey, albeit not unreasonably or prohibitively so.
Even though it was quite late, there was a decent crowd of customers in there and a decent atmosphere. I would recommend splashing out for a meal at El Eden while you're in Culebra.

1  Thank timmyshep