“Upscale suisine”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The sword fish was perhaps the best I've ever had. The conch salad and the olive salad were outstanding. The chef here flavors things aggressively so if you are a timid eater, go somewhere else. If you want flavor and food prepared with great care, this is the place. I though it was the best place on Culebra that we ate at.

There are newer reviews for El Eden

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was a great place to eat. The pasta and risotto is homemade and it's amazing. The owner suggested a great white wine for us. It is a busy place that gets pretty packed. The only down side (why I didn't give it 5 stars) is how slow it is. We waited well over an hour for our food. I recommend going before you are hungry. The portions are very large. My friend and I shared the seafood pasta dish with a SIDE of lobster risotto. We had enough left over for another meal for the both of us. It was delicious!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I listened to other reviewers and our hosts and ordered lobster with the side dish of lobster risotto. Even writing about it now makes my mouth water. The lady owning the place was very friendly and approached us twice to have a chat. If I lived on Culebra, I'd be a regular there!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had dinner here twice - excellent as always. Great selections, wonderful service, good sangria. The lobster risotto is really good.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

El Eden is one of our favorite restaurants in Culebra. The service is superb and the owners are very friendly and go out of their way to please their diners. The portions are generous. We had their olive salad as an appetizer and it was delicious with bread and a very wonderfully tasting cheese. Dessert was passion fruit mousse. We shared the appetizer and dessert and left feeling perfectly filled. We always recommend El Eden to people we meet in Culebra.