“What a wonderful place”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I listened to other reviewers and our hosts and ordered lobster with the side dish of lobster risotto. Even writing about it now makes my mouth water. The lady owning the place was very friendly and approached us twice to have a chat. If I lived on Culebra, I'd be a regular there!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had dinner here twice - excellent as always. Great selections, wonderful service, good sangria. The lobster risotto is really good.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

El Eden is one of our favorite restaurants in Culebra. The service is superb and the owners are very friendly and go out of their way to please their diners. The portions are generous. We had their olive salad as an appetizer and it was delicious with bread and a very wonderfully tasting cheese. Dessert was passion fruit mousse. We shared the appetizer and dessert and left feeling perfectly filled. We always recommend El Eden to people we meet in Culebra.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We ate @ el eden twice. each time the food was gourmet quality. The owners and staff. attentive, efficient , lovely people.The lobster Risotto ,best I ever had. Fresh snapper superb. The bread pudding ,to die for. I would go back to culebra, just to have it again. I will go back to Culebra again because it is so unspoiled. I will definitely have the bread pudding @ least twice!!! Not to be missed.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had to try the lobster risotto because of the other reviews and were not disappointed. It was scrumptious! My only issue with it is that is very rich and, although I just had to finish the whole thing, I would have been better off with having this just as an appetizer. Everything else was excellent.