“good food, good service on Culebra”
Review of El Eden

El Eden
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
San Juan, PR
“good food, good service on Culebra”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We ate at El Eden upon the recommendation of our host, and were not disappointed. This restaurant is mostly for the seafood lover; however, 4 of the 5 in our party do not eat fish or seafood and there were options. For appetizer we had the bruschetta; a little strange, but good. One of our group had fresh fish and the lobster risotto; another had chicken with rice and beans, two had churrasco, one with the mushroom risotto, which was fantastic, and I had prime rib with french fries. We had a rum raisin bread pudding and chocolate cake for dessert. Everything was tasty, and the service was excellent.

• Visited June 2013

San Juan, PR
“The Best Meal Of My Life”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I'm having a hard time writing a review for this restaurant, I just returned from having dinner there and I may need some more time to process what just happened. We were treated excellently by our waitress, who was not only very nice but gave us a good explanation of the menu with very honest recommendations included. The food was superb from start to finish. I was able to try three different dishes and they were all incredibly good. The dessert, a rum raisin walnut bread pudding was also excellent. The only negative thing I can say about the whole experience is that we discovered this place on our last night here. If this were the last meal of my life, I would die a happy person. I know this sounds like an exaggeration... it isn't.

• Visited May 2013
White Plains, New York
“Funky, fun, sense of authentic atmosphere”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Would be a bit tricky to find on foot in the dark. Not cheap but good value and variety. Lobster risotto with saffron is featured -- I liked it, my husband was unimpressed. Great mussels.

Visited May 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Treasure within”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

When you walk up, you'll be doubtful that this double wide trailer could possibly be the nicest restaurant in town. But believe it. The decor is fun. Don't mind the coolers. This is romantic outside the box. I had the lobster risotto and it was one if the best meals I've ever had. I can't remember what my husband had, but he enjoyed his too. Make reservations or miss out!

• Visited June 2012
“Service and food were impeccable”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

First night I went in for dinner and was greeting, seated, and treated like family. The menu was explained and customizable. Mussels were awesome lobster was perfect! Must and will go again. Ended up going the rest of my nights on the island. Can't wait til next vacation to go back

• Visited May 2013