Villa Pelicano
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Culebra
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kokomo(Culebra)
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
Bravo Beach Hotel(Isla de Vieques)
El Blok Hotel(Esperanza)
  • Breakfast included
Malecon House(Isla de Vieques)
View Hotel
Hacienda Tamarindo(Isla de Vieques)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutdoor kitchenlife jacketsthe ownerperfect getawaypack and playfamily with kidshigh chairtropical vacationfully equipped kitchenexcellent placeoverlooking the waterthe main housean excellent hostmorning coffeemy favorite partminute driveperfect beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This villa is ample, has about 3 sections to hold 3 different parties, I believe for up to 12-15 people total and it is awesome for a big group to get the whole villa. In my opinion is a boat owner's dream as to where to stay in Culebra. The main house is just awesome, and the conditions evidences good maintenance and cleanliness. Is really a cozy place with a spectacular view of the bay and hammocks all over. It has a boat deck that can hold up to 3 boats. If not having a boat a car is needed to get to places. Super good for kayaking and yes there are about 6 kayacks included. I really really would recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Wow- is the best word to describe the entire experience. Starting with the host and owner- Alex is a very pleasant, accommodating, and flexible host. We arrived to find a site in impeccable shape- better than many 4 and 5 star lodgings we have stayed in. For questions about directions to the villa from the ferry; to basic questions about facility use, etc.- he was a cell phone call away with helpful information and assistance. Now for the facility- everything you want and more. Inviting, secluded property- privacy yet nice and open, and secure (Culebra is a sleepy little beach community anyway), ample lighting for night time. You feel at home and at ease with the place immediately- like a relative lent you their house. All amenities are new and in fine operating condition. Bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms all fully equipped and in exceptional shape. Multiple kitchens and refrigerators so that you can enjoy the patios and terraces without making big trips to and from the main house, and a new barbecue and smoker in perfect shape. Water taps and hoses everywhere that you would want them, all decking, countertops, and tile in excellent condition. Outdoor furniture all new and clean. Dock/slip facilities are excellent, as are the kayaks and associated equipment provided for unlimited use. Given the small size of the island, take the kayaks to one of Culebra's beaches if you are up for it! Not that you will need or want it, but TV's with satellite are present, as well as DVD players. There are local, accessible and convenient grocery stores nearby to help you stock the villa. I could go on- but suffice to say that Villa Pelicano exceeds all expectations, and the pictures although accurate, just cannot convey the beauty of the facility as it really exists. Consider that, since the photos are really great! Thank you Alex, for a wonderful experience- we will certainly be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Michael B
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I went with my wife and my two little sons. excellent location, private, secure, clean in simple words PERFECT!!! I am planning already for next year. Very quiet place and the best place of the Villa is the dock. You can spend the night there looking the sky without any light or noise around you. this place is a deam!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Israel747
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friends and I rented the entire property of Villa Pelicano for a recent trip to Culebra. We had 10 and the house was perfect for our group; we were able to be as loud as we wanted, hang out on the water, cook for ourselves and everything was clean and well appointed with towels & dishes. It was very nice but not so luxurious we were concerned with our group. The upstairs had 2 larger double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with a queen bed and a twin, and one bedroom with a bunk bed. Downstairs was a queen bedroom and another room with a double and a bunk bed. We were glad to have access to the outdoor kitchen area where we spent most our time lounging in hammocks and sitting around the patio area, but there was also a nice kitchen upstairs. The house is about a 10 minute drive from the ferry & a small market, about 20 minutes to the beautiful beaches- or you can hit up the nearby snorkeling beach. We loved taking the kayaks out to the sand cays! Alex was very helpful, and also hands-off once we got there, which I appreciated for the privacy of our group. I would love to come back to this beautiful and quiet island- and I'd definitely stay at the Villa again!!

Room Tip: The upstairs master has its own bathroom that is far nicer than the shared 2nd bathroom. Downstairs is 2 bedrooms connected by a bathroom; no separate living space or kitchen (other than the outdoor kitchen!).
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PicaDeGallo
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went with a large group of friends. Contact with the owner was easy and he was very nice. I had a wonderful time; the rooms were clean, the kitchen was full stocked and amazing, it was an extremely awesome place with a great view! Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends