The villas themselves are nothing extraordinary except that they are 100 yards from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, which even has great snorkeling. We stayed here for six days in March with our two young sons. Do not expect activities or restaurants here because there are none, but if your reason for going to Culebra is to chill out and enjoy the beauty than this is a great base to work from.
On the other end of Flamenco Beach are wonderful food stands with some of the best chow on the island.
To get to town and from the villas you will need to rent jeep, scooter or use the publicos, as it is too far for most people to walk.
You will be visited at your villa by chickens, cats and a dog - something we loved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Culebra Island Villas are waterfront 2-bedroom villas and 1-bedroom suites on quiet, undiscovered Culebra Island. Located less then a mile away from the town of Dewey, Culebra Island Villas offers seclusion while at the same time doesn't leave its visitors stranded. Culebra Island Villas It is a perfect vacation spot for anyone looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the world. If you are interested in waking up to a perfect sunrise and want to fall asleep under the brightest stars you will ever see then you have come to the right place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Culebra Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culebra Island Villas Hotel Culebra
- Culebra Is Puerto Rico
- Culebra Island Hotel Puerto Rico
- Culebra Island Puerto Rico
- Culebra Is Hotel