The location, the views, the beauty of this spot cannot be underestimated. Yes, the bed was a little bit smaller than we are used to, and the decor a little bit outdated, but this doesn't matter when you wake up, go outside on to the veranda, and just drink in the solitude and tranquility of the place. Culebra is a wonderful place to visit, just magnificent. I wish we could have stayed longer. AND the owner went above and beyond the call of duty by posting back to me - in London! - some underwear I had left behind! Thank you Jose. I would highly recommend this place as a beautiful, calm retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarindo Estates provides twelve 1-BR guest rental apartments on a remarkably virgin 60-acre estate, in the quiet and exclusive Tamarindo beach location, across from Culebra's Marine Reserve. It is nicely secluded, yet a short 5 to 7 minute drive to town, where restaurants, grocery, and other stores are located. The 12 guest apartments afford great views of the ocean while you relax and sit on the apartment's private, covered deck. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Cottages Hotel Culebra
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Hotel
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Resort