All reviews walking distance from the ferry hot water flamenco beach overlooking the water bushwacker office
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This is the worst place to stay in Culebra, not only is extremely overpriced the place has horrible service, it is supposed to be a hotel but they don't clean the room, rooms are old smell funny and the AC sounds like a motorcycle so there is no way to turn it on at night. The people at the front desk has terrible attitude and the check out is at 11 so you better don't delay 10 mins or they will charge you 50 usd. There are many other places way better to stay at in Culebra for the same price. The restaurant and bar are great though! So I recommend to stay somewhere else and go to mamacitas for food drinks and entertainment, this is worth the Money but not the Stay for sure!!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

The photo on google is deceiving. This place is being remodeled which we were not told when we made reservations. The website says soundproof rooms. Hahahaha what a joke!! The workers were there at 5 am yelling and banging around! The music and noise late at night was awful!! Our toilet leaked all over the floor getting our stuff wet, when I went to the front desk to let her know she just gave me a towel to put down? No one checked it and we couldn't change rooms. Water was horrible! No hot and the like warm there was didn't have enough pressure to rinse out my hair!! Grrr I tried to talk to a manger the next day and one wasn't available. I have tried to call every single day for 2 weeks! No answer and no return call!! I would not recommend this hotel at all!!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank afitch79
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

If you go to Culebra you have to visit Mamacitas, drink a mojito and sing your favorite song on Karaoke night. Great service and food. Great location. Walking distance from the ferry dock, restaurants and supermarket. I recommend renting a Jeep or golf cart to move around the island and to visit Flamenco beach. Cheers!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

The food is super good, The Churrasco is the best by EVER, the service is great, Excellent Place to stay and eat. If your in Culebra or planning your vacations you have Go, don't miss this place you won't regret it.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

First restaurant to visit in Culebra and exceeds my expectactions. The service was quick, food with good flavor and very accesible prices. Mofongo is a plus. The salmon with avocado sauce is spectacular. My favorite part was the "majado de viandas" very tasteful and great side of my plate.

Date of stay: November 2016