“Great pizza for being on such a secluded island.”
Review of Heather's

Heather's
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
“Great pizza for being on such a secluded island.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Culebra numerous times over the past year and this was our first time at Heather's. Being an Italian from Chicago, I didn't expect the pizza to be as good as it was. The bottom layer of dough was extra thin (just how I like it), the sauce was good, and the ingredients were fresh. The actual crust was a bit thick, but very tasty! We actually ate there twice while we were there in March. On top of the pizza, a few people in my group ordered pasta dishes. Once again, being Italian, I didn't expect anything too authentic, but the pasta was not bad at all. Still, nothing beats a home cooked meal, but Heather's definitely exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it.

Dallas
“Great Pizza for such a small island”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had been in Puerto Rico for a week when we decided to stop in...we were looking for a non-puerto-rican dish and were pleasantly surprised to find how good the pizza was.

I know pizza opinions can vary depending on where you are from, but this stacks up to a lot of places I have been across the US...

Step up to a "painkiller" while you are there...it does exactly what the name is...

Visited March 2014
Shoreview, Minnesota
“Great pizza and friendly service”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We went to Heather's the first evening in Culebra, and it was a Sunday night during football playoffs and we had a great time. Heather and her staff were hanging out with us, watching the game, chatting and making us feel like we were in their home, rather than their restaurant. The pizza we ordered was fantastic -one of the best we've ever had. I was so happy that we ordered a large because we lived off of the leftovers for a few days (its great for breakfast!) We didn't go there for the bar scene, so I can't comment on that, but the time we spent there on a quiet Sunday night was super great.

Visited January 2014
Grand Haven, Michigan, USA
“Best pizza on Culebra”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We created our own pizza. An appetizer and a large pizza fed four of us. Great value for the money. I was disappointed that the crust was a bit soggy.

“Heather's restaurant”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

the kitchen of this site is spectacular. and rather good pizzas. the service and the speed well fast compared to the rest of the island. everyone loved us. obliged to go if you're on culebra.