“Horray for Heathers”

Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I've been to Heather's a few times over the years and I have to say i'm never disappointed in the pizza they serve. They are great with making your pizza to order and the customer service has always been great. The pizza is a little pricier than in the states but that's what you get when you want quality pizza in Culebra. Its a standard pizza joint but the people, the atmosphere and the location make it so much more.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Heathers is a "hole-in-the-wall" worth visiting. The Pizzas are awesome.... but like everything else in Culebra, it runs on "Culebra time"... so be ready to wait a bit. But, if you have to, make good use of their bar...drinks are good too.

Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Food is expensive on Culebra and not always great. Heather's has good food and good value. The Boriqua was delicious and I loved plaintans on the pizza. Good smoothies too.

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on a recent trip to Culebra. The staff was very fast and friendly. The pizza was very good (not NYC pizza good) but very good non the less. The prices were very reasonable. We will definitely eat there again. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've been to Heather's pizza on a couple of occasions and I'm always satisfied with the food that comes from the place. It's not a perfect pizza or Italian establishment, but if you crave Italian food while in Culebra, this is the place to go to.

I've tried their fish sticks and they're very good! The chicken wings are also very good and every time we go there we order the chicken wings. I've also tried the Gnocchi and I wasn't disappointed. Pizza wise, I've tried several of their pizza and I'm always surprised with the taste of their pizza. The pizzas are a bit on the pricey side, but the medium pizza (average of $16 to $19) is sufficient for two (or maybe three people). The large pizza averages from $19 to $23) and it is a very nice size. The service is a bit slow, but by now I'm used to the Island time, so, I know things move slower than everywhere else.