“Weekend breakfast is top notch!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dinghy Dock

Dinghy Dock
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Beaufort, North Carolina, United States
“Weekend breakfast is top notch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Get there a bit early (they open at 9) and grab your mug of self serve coffee and be prepared for a wonderful fresh breakfast. The smoked salmon bagel was the perfect way to start my Saturday. The breakfast burrito was what I had on Sunday morning. The staff is wonderful! The mimosas were perfect and I will be making this my weekend go-to breakfast spot.... and then again, Happy Hour was pretty wonderful too... I loved the drums and the bartenders are just so welcoming. Natty was so funny and personable!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Finnish first
San Francisco, California
“Decent Food, small portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were recommended by people we flew into cuelbra. Must go since they also had a drum circle on Saturday Night, which I have to say was one of the three good thing about Dingy Dock, the other the live fish they farm and the view. We went about 6:30pm and was told an 1hour which was more like 1 1/2. I didn't mind because I was fascinated by the fish and had a couple of drinks. We (my bf) ordered fish fingers, ahi tuna, skirt steak and a salad, two drinks and I was still hungry ( I'm 4'9", 100 pounds) so we ordered empanadas. The portions were small. The bill was over $100 and I left there not quite full. Service super friendly. In culebra $100 plus for dinner seemed like the going rate. Dingy Dock great to go on Saturday night. Decent food.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Good food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We ate at the Dinghy Dock twice while in Culebra. Very good food, drinks and service. Busy place. Fun to watch the fish!

Visited December 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Fun bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Fun bar & restaurant on the water. We thought entrees were too expensive but enjoyed the drinks & atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
St. Thomas
“Feed The Fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a seaside table at Dinghy Dock and got to enjoy the tarpon, who are clearly accustomed to having food delivered to them by the restaurant patrons! The meal was very good, and the service was great. They definitely made my birthday special. Food portions were generous, and the fish we ate were well-prepared and tasty. I will definitely go back! It was the best meal we had in Culebra.

Visited February 2014