“Decent Food, small portions”
Review of Dinghy Dock

Dinghy Dock
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: American, Puerto Rican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were recommended by people we flew into cuelbra. Must go since they also had a drum circle on Saturday Night, which I have to say was one of the three good thing about Dingy Dock, the other the live fish they farm and the view. We went about 6:30pm and was told an 1hour which was more like 1 1/2. I didn't mind because I was fascinated by the fish and had a couple of drinks. We (my bf) ordered fish fingers, ahi tuna, skirt steak and a salad, two drinks and I was still hungry ( I'm 4'9", 100 pounds) so we ordered empanadas. The portions were small. The bill was over $100 and I left there not quite full. Service super friendly. In culebra $100 plus for dinner seemed like the going rate. Dingy Dock great to go on Saturday night. Decent food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ate at the Dinghy Dock twice while in Culebra. Very good food, drinks and service. Busy place. Fun to watch the fish!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Fun bar & restaurant on the water. We thought entrees were too expensive but enjoyed the drinks & atmosphere.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a seaside table at Dinghy Dock and got to enjoy the tarpon, who are clearly accustomed to having food delivered to them by the restaurant patrons! The meal was very good, and the service was great. They definitely made my birthday special. Food portions were generous, and the fish we ate were well-prepared and tasty. I will definitely go back! It was the best meal we had in Culebra.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This place is HOT! Somehow we got lucky and were seated just before a huge crowd of young people swarmed the place. It's a gorgeous setting for dinner (or even just drinks) overlooking the harbor. It is literally a dinghy dock - some folks came up to the restaurant for dinner via dinghy from their boats anchored out in the harbor. Everything was delicious, I had the whole snapper and my boyfriend had the surf and turf. The staff invited me to feed my fish bones to the tarpon swarming around the dock. It seemed hokey and touristy (and it was) but it was fun nonetheless. and other did it too! The drinks were delicious as well.