“Great eats and a great crew!”
Review of Dinghy Dock

Dinghy Dock
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: American, Puerto Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ate here during TS Gabrielle.2X! The snapper, dorado and chowder were great! The staff was tops, including the famous Heather!

There are newer reviews for Dinghy Dock

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Would definitely go for the atmosphere, drinks and the bongo drum night - such fun! But steer clear of the food. Not good, very bland fare. We ended up here 3 times in our 4 days, but that was solely for the entertainment factor and drinks, not the food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice, friendly place to meet other visitors with many cruisers from far and wide. Sailors share stories of their adventures over a beer/drink or 2. Menu was not limited to burgers and fries either. :-)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was great, the ambiance was amazing! The servers were nice, the drinks were phenomenal. In fact, my bf and I agree that their Banana based drink is one of the best we've ever had. I had the special of the day, a stuffed fish ( I believe it was mero) and it was remarkable! Their sides were really good too. We ordered the ceviche as appetizer and even though I've had better, it was really good. It is also unfair because I've had Ecuadorian and Peruvian ceviche and my mom's ceviche is hard to match. Their rice and beans were amazing too and we couldn't get enough of this place while in Culebra. On top of everything, you get to dine with a beautiful view.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a nice restaurant with a very nice view of the bay, the food was outstanding and the tarpon (fish) swimming around the dock was an awesome sight.