“Fun little place on the water”
Review of Dinghy Dock

Dinghy Dock
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Cuisines: American, Puerto Rican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Austin Texas
“Fun little place on the water”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Loved this location! Huge tarpon swim right off the dock and are a blast to feed. The food was fine- we had nachos and taquitos- very nice, very much like a Mexican restaurant in Texas. We had a very sweet waitress here.

Visited August 2013

• Finnish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG the Crabcakes!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The atmosphere is excellent, the service was fast and very good. It was a sunday night so it was full but not super packed. Had the coconut shrimps and crabcakes as appetizers. My mother liked the shrimps but I will say I loved the crabcakes...and yes, it was all crabcake. For main entree we had the red snapper, the grouper and the mahi mahi...Of course I tried a little out of each plate and they were all VERY good...to me the Mahi Mahi was the best...but maybe its because I loved the cilantro-lime aioli they use on top. Over all the food was fantastic as was the service and prices.

• Visited August 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Sad, overpriced food.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

On an island with limited options for food and drink, put this place low on your list. Our food was so-so, except for my catch-of-the-day which was grossly undercooked and inedible. Service was friendly but slow. The only highlight was the tarpon swimming next to the dock.

Visited July 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Delicious and great spot”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went there yesterday and was pleasently surprised. We had the crapcakes, which were all crap and no cake (loved them) with a cilantro aioli, they were delicious. My husband had their hamburger and it was really good, nothing out of this world but delicious nonetheless. I had the grouper special with rice and beans. The grouper was very crunchy outside (panko crust) and super moist and flaky inside. The rice and beans were like the ones my mom makes, nothing special but still good. Our waitress was great and let us hangout at the table even after the kitchen was closed. The drinks are dangerous, one of those you don't taste the alcohol but they get you really quickly ;). I shall add they were 5 bucks!

• Visited August 2013
Bloomfield CT. USA
“Get there early-”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

If they open at 6 the line forms at 5:30. Excellent array of seafood and you are literally "on the water" Well worth the trip.

Visited June 2013