“Daily stop”

Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We loved stopping at the pan deli. The bread is amazing whether you get a sandwich and eat it there or buy a loaf of bread to go. We ate quite a bit of their bread while we were there because it was so soft and awesome. We were there for a month We also loved to stop there because they had one of the very few if maybe the only espresso machines on the island. We would stop get a loaf of bread to go into cappuccinos it was always great even when I was hot out.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Excellent sandwiches and baked goods. Great service and good prices. We enjoyed a quesitto (hope I spelled that right) every morning that was to die for. You can smell just how good this place is from down the street! Best place for a quick breakfast or lunch sandwich on Culebra! A must go to spot.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great coffee and great pastries. The staff was friendly and prompt. They are always busy and it was nice to have staff that provided great service, quickly and the food was tasty.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Both times we've visited Culebra, the Pan Deli has been our breakfast spot. The ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches are amazing. Their coffee is really good too. This time on the island we even ordered a few lunch sandwiches, and those too were great. I highly recommend going here. The only thing I'd suggest is calling in your order if you have a busy day planned, they tend to take a while even when they're not busy, and on the weekends they're mobbed.

1  Thank Twitchin S
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Bread and pastries baked on site; and really good! Had a guava turnover; it was light and flaky, just sweet enough and baked to perfection. The sandwich bread is so good, even though I was full after eating just half my sandwich, I took the stuff out of the middle and ate the rest of the bread. Easy pick up for sandwiches when headed to the beach, and the prices are good.