“Tiny Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cocina Creativa - CLOSED

Cocina Creativa
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open from Monday - Friday Lunch 11 am- 4 pm. Dinner Tuesday- Friday 5:30 pm- 9:30 pm
Jupiter, Florida
“Tiny Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Tiny restaurant but delicious food. Only problem is they don't serve coffee or tea. The flatbread pizza with caramelized onions is incredible and prices very reasonable.

Visited March 2014

pittsburgh
“Some of the best food I have had on Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Recommended by the guys at Verdeazul, I stopped here for lunch. The place's name is appropriate as they had one of the more creative menus that I have seen in Puerto Rico. Interesting combinations, great use of spices (in fact I purchased curry from them, which we had a difficult time finding). The black bean sandwich was fabulous. And they make their own granola bars which were excellent. I would definitely go out of my way to eat here.

Visited January 2014
Astoria, New York
“The culinary gem of the west coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Every time my wife and I are in Aguadilla we find any excuse we can to swing by Cocina Creativa for lunch, and now that they offer dinner, we've been finding more and more excuses to visit. Their jerk chicken with mango chutney on foccacia is amazing, but I have to say that recently I have moved on to my new favorite, the steak sandwich with tomato jam. Really everything they have is fantastic. And get the Acme Pale Ale.

• Visited January 2014
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Good for something Light and Fresh.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

There is a lot of options but the best are Salads, and Pizza. Nice meats options with home made bread or salad with homemade dressing;

• Visited November 2013
Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

We eat here every time we got to Puerto Rico and love it. We have not had a bad meal yet. It is so nice to sit outside and enjoy your meal and when you are done you must have a chocolate chip cookie. They are the best

• Visited November 2013