“Avarage Mexican. Great Margaritas!”

Rosalinda's Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #46 of 138 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to this place a few times. Their food is ok, I like their Nachos Voladores with sour cream and their Margaritas are delicious and strong (especially the Parcha one), definitely worth the price. I would love to see more fresh and local ingredients in their dishes. It's usually pretty full so the food will take a while, but when it's empty their food takes forever anyway. The service is good. I think it's worth going to try and see if you like. It's a nice place to kill a Mexican craving in a Aguadilla.

1  Thank PRF00die

Reviewed March 30, 2013

First off, they serve their nachos with a homemade sauce that consists of barbeque sauce and hot sauce combined... literally.
I cook a lot in my home so I'm pretty good at identifying what products are fresh, and the products used to cook this "mexican" food is completely store-brought.
I wished they could use a more creative nacho sauce, better quality cheese, better quality vegetables and even homemade chips.
It almost felt like eating Taco Bell food for a more expensive and a longer wait.

1  Thank Veronicamaldo
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We really enjoyed everything about Rosalinda's. Our bill for a party of 10 (5 adults & 5 kids) with drinks and appetizers was $140! Wanted to go back, but they are closed on Monday's :(.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The food was good but the the margaritas were incredible. If you like yours very strong, on the rocks, this is the place for you. They even give you fair warning. The frozen ones were huge and not as strong.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped by Saturday evening on our first night in town. We sat in the bar and were greeted by Yvette, who is a hoot. She also makes a mean margarita. She told us that her margaritas win in the PR margarita contest every year. I can certainly believe that! Strong, strong strong - so don't plan on more than one if you are driving.

We ordered the house nachos and an order of wings. Both were more than acceptable for PR. Since we live in an area with both authentic and Tex-Mex restaurants, I think I know Mexican food. The nachos were very good and plentiful with enough for sharing with extras to take home for the Pats game on Sunday night. The wings were good too. The hot sauce was probably a take off on Frank's Red Hot sauce, but by itself was WAY too hot for us.

Their chips were freshly made and their salsa, while mild for my tastes, had a good texture.

Don't expect for service to be super-fast US style 'in and out'. It's an island for goodness sake. We were in and out in about an hour or so.

It was more a very nice first place to stop for food in Aguadilla.